I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
I have to leave for work now but I will be back on when I get home.... is anyone else bipolar or borderline personality disorder? How are you feeling? My anxiety is horrible, my self worth is down the drain and when I googled my condition it said I'm actually an abuser in my family? I really want to leave but isn't that the worst you can do to your kids? I'm barely hanging on today. Not sure how I will make it thru work today with a fake smile.

Thanks for listening.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Al Cappella, Ashu and 3 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Diagnosed with bipolar, but I think I am close to having BPD... I feel "fine" today, felt worthless a few days ago. Actually I felt really anxious an hour ago, afraid of a meeting with my boss, but it went OK.

There is a lot of hurtful writing about borderlines online, especially on Reddit. Having the condition doesn't automatically make you an abuser. Most likely, leaving would hurt them more than anything.

• Love
Reactions: Irrelevant biologist, onlyanimalsaregood, wljourney and 3 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Diagnosed borderline here. Actually having a decent morning so far, for a change. But you know how that goes, wait ten minutes. But really—don't read the shit about BPD online, whether it's true or not. It's just not helpful when web sites essentially say that BPDs are the arseholes of the world. We're not. Republicans are.

• Love
Reactions: Irrelevant biologist, onlyanimalsaregood and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
BPD is often a label one gets when everything else doesn't quite fit.
I have seen and received a few labels over the last 15 years.

When I was able to show in my calendar when and how long I had taken XYZ medications I suddenly was accused of being OCD.
I call it "organized"… 🙄

After years of trying treatments for MDD and GAD it was finally BPD which meant the end of endless drug trialling and approval of disability benefits.

There is some good and some bad with such a diagnosis.
The label has a bad reputation, but you'll still find MH support from those who believe that labeling people isn't helpful.

Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Irrelevant biologist, Al Cappella and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I'm really sorry for your suffering. I haven't been diagnosed with anything but sometimes I relate to some things in bpd.

Reactions: Irrelevant biologist and Al Cappella
I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you everyone.

It wasn't a horrible day at work, but my personal life I feel like it's on fire and I can't put it out. I think my doctor fired me. So much for any meds. I hate OCD/anxiety. And my thyroid doesn't work so this is not going to be fun.

Anyway I'm glad I'm not alone! Hugs to all of you!

• Hugs
Reactions: western_heart