heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
5 days of going to work being anxious most of the time and I spend the weekdays feeling empty and rotting on my bed.

I don't even know why I'm working. I'm lucky enough that my family doesn't let me pay bills so I just spend on other stuff that we need, like groceries or gas. I don't have any other goal as to why I'm saving up all this money. I don't enjoy anything anymore and I just don't like spending too much for my interests again since it feels like a waste.

I can't feel anything for almost 3 weeks now. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I still masturbate to get that weekly serotonin but god even that doean't feel good anymore. If even masturbating can't make me feel anything anymore then what the fuck am I supposed to do?

I hate this. I know I should be grateful because at least I have a job now but I just hate this. I've become an empty shell. I've been planning on ctb again but honestly I don't think there's a method that will 100% work for me. I just pray I get killed on my way home or I get in an accident. But when will that even happen?

I'm just so tired of living. I don't know why I'm still here. I just want to disappear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finding Sirius, sadstuffie, Wormfood and 10 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I say I feel the same, but I also feel like a tool everyone likes to use.

Reactions: koalahymm and spectraltease
drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
5 days of going to work being anxious most of the time and I spend the weekdays feeling empty and rotting on my bed.

I don't even know why I'm working. I'm lucky enough that my family doesn't let me pay bills so I just spend on other stuff that we need, like groceries or gas. I don't have any other goal as to why I'm saving up all this money. I don't enjoy anything anymore and I just don't like spending too much for my interests again since it feels like a waste.

I can't feel anything for almost 3 weeks now. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I still masturbate to get that weekly serotonin but god even that doean't feel good anymore. If even masturbating can't make me feel anything anymore then what the fuck am I supposed to do?

I hate this. I know I should be grateful because at least I have a job now but I just hate this. I've become an empty shell. I've been planning on ctb again but honestly I don't think there's a method that will 100% work for me. I just pray I get killed on my way home or I get in an accident. But when will that even happen?

I'm just so tired of living. I don't know why I'm still here. I just want to disappear.
It's funny that I want to say something as support, but the words just aren't there... So a "verbal hug" is all I can do...

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022

I feel you. My life is good but Im not.

H

hoberyn

Sep 23, 2022
I understand, that's bad when we're just living a life that's supposed to be good and perceived like it but really isn't. To me it feels like maybe you'll benefit through some kind of help maybe ? idk maybe you tried it and i know sometimes it sucks and doesn't work but if u haven't tried it maybe consider it if u feel like it. Hope you'll feel better and find some peace as i know life sucks really

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
I can relate

It has been 2 days I haven't showered. I feel disgusted with myself.

Going back to work feel like dipping my hand in a jar of mucus. If I go back to work I may just snap and destroy company property. I can't stay another second there. I feel compelled to be there and put up a front like I'm okay when I'm burning inside.

People seem to think I have endless self control. I have to fight impulses to cuss and break stuff. I should fight that daily and pretend that I'm happy to please who?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do see life as being very depressing personally. It really would be ideal to have the option to just disappear and be free from everything. Being alive really is so pointless as well and it really is unfair how ctb can be so difficult. I understand the feeling of being so tired. Best wishes.