Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Wait until winter and venture into the hills and woodlands,
Take some sedatives to knock you good and proper and let the cold consume you, you will feel no pain as the pills would have knocked you out first.
Thanks for your help, but we do not have such a cold winter here plus it means I will have to wait for a year !

Reactions: not_a_robot
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Thanks for your help, but we do not have such a cold winter here plus it means I will have to wait for a year !

In the Middle East it'd be more...head out into the desert without water. See how far you can walk.

Would NOT be pleasant.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
In the Middle East it'd be more...head out into the desert without water. See how far you can walk.

Would NOT be pleasant.
In my country it won't get lower than 5 even at the desert !

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Yep.

Was 44 C (111 F) at noon today in my little sh*thole of the ME today.

Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
Carbon monoxide would be extremely painful, you will experience the suffocation. High content Helium would be a better choice, but they are trying to reduce the purity of Helium these years. You can search for "exit bag" if you want more info about this method.
Or you can consider one of the assist death organizations in Switzerland. Such as Dignity, Lifecircle, etc.. They offer service to foreigners as well.
i think u just not understand the CO poisening

Yaalya

Yaalya

May 7, 2019
Can u teach how to do it other than the vehicle in the garage way...?
use the search function there a lot of threads about CO. the CO megathread is the best here.
also visite the both 8chan threads...

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I mean I agree with you: Carbon dioxide causes extreme pain, and carbon monoxide only do so if the concentration is not high enough.
It would be cool to make a CO bomb lol
I made it before. It takes is powdered nonfat milk... or pure lactose and mix it up with a concentrated lye solution. However, I used drano and that served to complicate the things due to there being aluminium in there. In order for it to work, you'll need to do it in an enclosed room with something to protect you from the contents that will erupt from the bottle... as well as ear mufflers due to the sound it can produce being deafening.

Last edited:
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Hi all,

I need to exit ASAP, i have tried partial hanging & Turniqutte many times yesterday & today, & failed please guys help me with an effective, peaceful & quick way, which leaves my body in a good shape, I need methods other than shallow water blackout, inert gas (Controlled in my country) & Carbon monoxide, I used to be the happiest person about 7 months, and now can't handle the series of misfortune events, I am sure God will understand and won't punish me.

Awaiting your replies urgently
Before I post anthing just want to gently enquire about how you said you were really happy 7months ago, it's unusual - although certainly not impossible - to have such a drastic change of heart, wondering if you could be again. Sorry to ask its just coming from someone who cannot imagine describing happiness! That said I really am not trying to patronise you with meaningless platitudes like "it's not that bad" and "you don't mean it/will feel different soon" bullshit like I've received everywhere but here. End of the day your choice as you know your situation best. I also note that you're in the middle east and there quite possibly a threat to your liberty/safety that I cannot fathom from my own country. And also because of your location realise how much trouble you could be in if you undergo a failed attempt...

Anyway, think most people are looking for quick and painless and sadly not sure much is apart from N the one I've been seriously considering is charcoal (think I need a plan otherwise I might just completely lose it and jump in front of a train or something and I don't want other people to feel responsible esp as I have ptsd myself!) many here have read and posted on this one, if it helps at all

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I also feel frustrated at not having a peaceful and reliable way to die.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hi all,

I need to exit ASAP, i have tried partial hanging & Turniqutte many times yesterday & today, & failed please guys help me with an effective, peaceful & quick way, which leaves my body in a good shape, I need methods other than shallow water blackout, inert gas (Controlled in my country) & Carbon monoxide, I used to be the happiest person about 7 months, and now can't handle the series of misfortune events, I am sure God will understand and won't punish me.

Awaiting your replies urgently
I sure hope I don't go to jail for posting this totally unrelated news item...

Reactions: jake3d
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
By quick do you mean something you can't order off the internet?