• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
I have everything else prepared for my SN method; all I need is a sedative. but anything that may work (opiates, benzos, etc) requires a prescription, or is illegal in my country. I live in New Zealand so everything is fucking banned or incredibly difficult to get prescribed. I can't find vendors that ship to my country and I'd rather avoid the darkweb. I think my best bet is getting an anti-anxiety/sleep med prescribed but I've tried and failed in the past. I'm willing to try again. thoughts or advice?

Reactions: BlackHole
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I think all you can really do is tell your doctor you are experiencing sleeping problems or really bad anxiety and hope they can give you something.

I know you stated you'd rather not use it but the darkweb is probably the easiest way of acquiring what you want.

Reactions: looking_for_peace and leavingsoon99
BlackHole

BlackHole

Feb 2, 2020
I have everything else prepared for my SN method; all I need is a sedative. but anything that may work (opiates, benzos, etc) requires a prescription, or is illegal in my country. I live in New Zealand so everything is fucking banned or incredibly difficult to get prescribed. I can't find vendors that ship to my country and I'd rather avoid the darkweb. I think my best bet is getting an anti-anxiety/sleep med prescribed but I've tried and failed in the past. I'm willing to try again. thoughts or advice?
In Canada I got benzos and sleep meds prescribed by my doctor but I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder and Anti Social Personality Disorder. In my experience anxiety meds are easy to get as it's somewhat common for people to have anxiety. Maybe try going to the ER and say that you've had an anxiety attack. Good luck in your journey I wish you the best.
I forgot to mention there should be OTC sleeping pills you can get at any pharmacy. I can't recall what they're called or what's in them but I used to take them for a few weeks in university before they started having no effect. They were pink and did a good job of putting me to sleep initially but after about two weeks had basically no effect on me. I found that if I took two of them and drank alcohol they made me unable to stand and I felt amazing before passing out.

Last edited:
Reactions: looking_for_peace
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
In Canada I got benzos and sleep meds prescribed by my doctor but I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder and Anti Social Personality Disorder.
what was the process like for getting diagnosed? for a long time I've felt I have major depressive & generalized anxiety disorder, but I have no idea how to go about getting an official diagnosis. I think that would really help me get the medication I need, but I have a feeling it would take a suicide attempt to be taken seriously...

BlackHole

BlackHole

Feb 2, 2020
what was the process like for getting diagnosed? for a long time I've felt I have major depressive & generalized anxiety disorder, but I have no idea how to go about getting an official diagnosis. I think that would really help me get the medication I need, but I have a feeling it would take a suicide attempt to be taken seriously...
When I initially got diagnosed with anxiety and depression I had a mental breakdown in university. I went to the wellness clinic at my university and basically told them I wanted to kill myself. They called the police and the police took me to the hospital (possibly the psych ward). I sat there for a few hours watching the original Jurassic park movie surrounded by weird people. I don't think they gave me meds but I think they arranged for me to meet with a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist diagnosed me with anxiety and depression after our first session together. That was all about 10 years ago. About 2 years ago my psychotherapist recommended I get a referral to see a psychiatrist. I had like a 20 minute phone appointment with a psychiatrist who gave me my additional diagnosis of borderline personality disorder and anti social personality disorder. Before I got these additional diagnosis from my psychiatrist my new family doctor at the time misdiagnosed me with bipolar disorder and put me on meds for that but stopped prescribing me bipolar meds once my psychiatrist didn't support that diagnosis. I don't know why she did that. A lot of doctors feel that they can diagnose mental illnesses because mental illness is common nowadays but I have a psychology degree and I honestly don't believe anyone but a psychiatrist should diagnose mental illnesses. I feel that's supported by the fact that my doctor misdiagnosed me. Your options for getting diagnosed with depression and anxiety are: go to the hospital and tell them you're suicidal they should refer you to a psychiatrist or go to your doctor and do the same thing but your doctor may try to diagnose you themselves instead of referring you to a psychiatrist or go to your doctor and ask for a referral to see a psychiatrist. Sorry for the long post hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: looking_for_peace