• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hi

Can anyone recommend me the most user friendly all in one bitcoim site to use?

blockchain gives me a verifying error right at the start

Coinbase I've read here they can hold your money for 2 weeks once you're verified

Bitpanda only asks for my passport , I don't have one .

Any help or recommendation would be great

Ty

A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
It depends on what country you're in. In the US, blockchain and Coinbase are the easiest in my experience. I've never had my money held for 2 weeks, but maybe they do that with larger amounts for new users, to prevent fraud. You can also use localbitcoins.com, although it tends to be more expensive and I wouldn't consider it easier to use than the other two sites mentioned. What's the error you get on blockchain.com?

Last edited:
S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
I used localbitcoins and paid for them via Moneygram. Very easy process and coins are released instantly after payment.

Reactions: ArtVandelay
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
It depends on what country you're in. In the US, blockchain and Coinbase are the easiest in my experience. I've never had my money held for 2 weeks, but maybe they do that with larger amounts for new users, to prevent fraud. You can also use localbitcoins.com, although it tends to be more expensive and I wouldn't consider it easier to use than the other two sites mentioned. What's the error you get on blockchain.com?

I get the verification email , won't pass after that.

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
The blockchain train has come and gone. I wouldn't recommend doing anything with bitcoin unless you want to buy drugs or suicide supplies on the dark web. Investment in crypto-currencies would not be a good idea.

A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Can't verify contact support.

Coinbase and the others all went well , so no idea what's wrong with blockchain.

Can't you just contact support and ask them what you need to do? It's probably something simple.

The blockchain train has come and gone. I wouldn't recommend doing anything with bitcoin unless you want to buy drugs or suicide supplies on the dark web. Investment in crypto-currencies would not be a good idea.

Pretty sure most of the people asking about it here are using it to purchase N or other CTB supplies.

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I used blockchain.com but they also asks about passport or driving license. Also they get bad reviews on internet, but for me everything worked fine.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Can't you just contact support and ask them what you need to do? It's probably something simple.

Pretty sure most of the people asking about it here are using it to purchase N or other CTB supplies.

Already did , going with coinbase and transfer to a private wallet

Reactions: ArtVandelay