• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
I don't know what to do and I've never felt so trapped in my life
- Nitrogen didn't work, I kept feeling like I was suffocating
- I can't find SN anywhere
- no access to firearms in Canada
- electrocution won't work
- can't get partial hanging or night-night method to work
- can't muster the courage to jump
- I don't have anywhere to fully hang from

My only remaining option is the detergent method and since I don't have a car, it's not going to be easy.

Are there any other methods I'm missing?

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I guess if you have the money or can save up the money you can try to go procure N in Peru. Some people seem to have been successful doing that.

Reactions: alexlynn74
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
isnt hunting very normal in canada

as are big tall trees in forests

Reactions: alexlynn74
alexlynn74

alexlynn74

Mar 20, 2024
I guess if you have the money or can save up the money you can try to go procure N in Peru. Some people seem to have been successful doing that.
I just don't have the energy to even get out of bed right now though
isnt hunting very normal in canada

as are big tall trees in forests
Not really in southern Ontario though, and getting a gun would be very very hard and I also don't have a car

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I am afraid of that method, because it's getting too popular. So it will not be available anymore because of that. Like it did happen with SN in US/EU or (N in Mexico)
I cope with having no access or ability to end my life and fullfil this long-term real desire, by imagining I am dead and this is a Dream

Reactions: divinemistress36
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
given you dont want to get up id suggest reading through the hanging megathread and search for everything in there and across the site in general about partial and night night and keep practicing until you figure out how to make it work. doesn't take many supplies or fancy work

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I understand feeling so trapped in this existence. It's extremely cruel and unacceptable to me how people cannot have the option to just reliably die in peace, I despise how we exist in such an anti-suicide society.