• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
What are thoughts about CBT'ing in your birthday .. does it complete some kind of cycle.. i mean it doesnt matter when we are gone .. but with one coming up might be a seminal moment …

Reactions: baller
Bremer

Bremer

Feb 2, 2024
For me, it makes no difference when exactly I go, I try to prepare myself as best I can.

But I think it might make a difference to the people I leave behind, because there are certain days - like birthdays - when they will think of me anyway. That's why I've chosen my birthday as the date, so there's no other date - like the day I took the bus - that repeats every year and reminds people of me.

Perhaps an idiotic assumption, but these are my thoughts on my birthday.

Reactions: Relic and spiraloutdeath
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
its like a rythem organised i like it, a complete circuit end up leaving at the door u entered from

baller

baller

"such is life"
Apr 30, 2024
I feel like it's 'easier' on the people we're leaving because they don't have 2 days to dread, your birthday and ctb date. 2 in one

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Saddragon

Saddragon

Jun 6, 2024
I seriously considered to CTB on my birthday a few weeks ago and it makes perfect sense, only today is my birthday and I still need to sort do some stuff. So I'm aiming for later this month then it's at least in the same month if that makes sense.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I remember wanting to ctb on my birthday but deciding against it due to my birthday being too closed to my dad's birthday (we even sometimes celebrate them together).