lordfungington

lordfungington

Sep 1, 2021
hey everyone. just want to hop on here and basically say i've had it. i can't even vent to my bf about my issues anymore because he'll just make it about himself. i can't vent to my parents because they don't understand and i can't vent to my friends bc they won't care anyway. i'm just so fucking done with my life. godddddd please just let me die. i hate everything about myself and im so pissed they can't just let me die peacefully. it's torture being alive. they can say i have everything so why am i still sad????? it doesn't work like that dipshit. i'm alive by force. my mother should've aborted me but she didn't and i resent her for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyCat, lachrymost, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. Death is the only thing that will make me feel at peace. Life is so cruel and unfair. I wish that I was aborted too. I'm sorry for your suffering and I hope that you find peace soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to not exist, I certainly understand that it's torturous feeling trapped here in this painful existence, I hope you eventually find the peace from the suffering you search for.

L

Lovewasneverenuff

Aug 21, 2024
hey everyone. just want to hop on here and basically say i've had it. i can't even vent to my bf about my issues anymore because he'll just make it about himself. i can't vent to my parents because they don't understand and i can't vent to my friends bc they won't care anyway. i'm just so fucking done with my life. godddddd please just let me die. i hate everything about myself and im so pissed they can't just let me die peacefully. it's torture being alive. they can say i have everything so why am i still sad????? it doesn't work like that dipshit. i'm alive by force. my mother should've aborted me but she didn't and i resent her for that.
My mum told me she was going to have an abortion and couldn't go through with it. I wish she had. Nothing good has come of this forced life

• Hugs
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
I also just wish to not exist, I certainly understand that it's torturous feeling trapped here in this painful existence, I hope you eventually find the peace from the suffering you search for.
Torture and painful and messy and man I wish we could all find peace one way or another.
Mother never did abort so nothing we can do there so we have to accept that but the here and now shouldn't have to hurt soo much

• Hugs
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
If I had a guaranteed, peaceful death method readily available to me, the peace and joy it would bring would be unbelievable. But the world denies me this happiness "for my own good".