• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Do you guys think I should just take the risk of purchasing a bunch of fentanyl and doing it that way.. I know it's a huge risk but I'm seriously beyond desperate I can't take much more ?

AMATERASU :-)

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
I would if I could, but I even't have a bank account to start with :/

Luck U_U

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Unless you get narcaned I think fentanyl sounds the best way to go for me.

I'd probably back it up with a second method like hanging or a gas method like CO or H2S just to make sure.

The crazy thing is there is apparently a newer one out even more potent than fentanyl. Won't be long till that hits Europe I hope.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Im terrified of hanging, I know I can't do it and co is complicated so maybe just a bunch of fentanyl but I'm scared if it fails that I will end up like a vegetable. If I do it's going to be alone at least for a day so don't think I could be revived.

imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
Fent is a great way to go. I'm trying desperately to find someone who'd be willing to sell to me.

imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
Me too I don't know legit way of getting it.
Don't think there's any legitimate way of acquiring fent tbh? I am assuming you're located in the States so you might at least be able to find someone who deals in it.

UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

The one who almost got away
Feb 14, 2023
In my opinion (and experience), should you decide on fentanyl, you should learn to IV the drug. Snorting or smoking could do the trick, but your chances will be better through IV use.

Reactions: F@#$
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Me too I don't know legit way of getting it.
Don't think there's any legitimate way of acquiring fent tbh? I am assuming you're located in the States so you might at least be able to find someone who deals in it.
In the states, I can only imgine that the furthest you would ever need to go is to a friend of a friend of a friend.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
In the states, I can only imgine that the furthest you would ever need to go is to a friend of a friend of a friend.

Thank you for info. It sucks cause I don't have any friends in New York left, my depression has isolated me.😢

• Aww..