• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DondeEsta

DondeEsta

Aug 11, 2018
Are there drugs that reduce the survival instinct or make suicide more appealing? I can see how being high while trying to execute a difficult method could be problematic however.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Lost1234 and lv-gras
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
there probably might be a lot of drugs , not sure if they're easy to acquire though. would being high even reduce the survival Instinct or make it appealing ....?

Reactions: lv-gras and PVT Snowball121
T

Tiburcio

I have no idea. Some people drink alcohol before their suicide and sometimes it works, but I have doubts.

Reactions: lv-gras and PVT Snowball121
P

PVT Snowball121

Aug 11, 2018
I broke my collar bone, and dislocated my shoulder at the same time. They gave me Hydrocodone and Oxycodone for the Pain. To my knowledge they're the best Pain best available besides Fentynol. Good luck getting that though. Oxycodone and Hydrocodone though are really fantastic pain pills for physical pain. Though they make mental pain much worse as they have side effects of increasing depression and suicidal thoughts. Though you have to be on them for more than a couple days. Maybe take a couple 10-15 mg Oxycodones on an empty stomach at your jump site. Wait about an hour and the pain from the pills will help make you want to jump. Please note the pills alone aren't the easiest to acquire. Though what's a bad injury when all you need it for is just a couple hours at maximum

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
I broke my collar bone, and dislocated my shoulder at the same time. They gave me Hydrocodone and Oxycodone for the Pain. To my knowledge they're the best Pain best available besides Fentynol. Good luck getting that though. Oxycodone and Hydrocodone though are really fantastic pain pills for physical pain. Though they make mental pain much worse as they have side effects of increasing depression and suicidal thoughts. Though you have to be on them for more than a couple days. Maybe take a couple 10-15 mg Oxycodones on an empty stomach at your jump site. Wait about an hour and the pain from the pills will help make you want to jump. Please note the pills alone aren't the easiest to acquire. Though what's a bad injury when all you need it for is just a couple hours at maximum
Poppy pod/seed tea is also an option its just hard to measure a proper dosage you may take enough to kill you flat out on accident or you won't feel it at all it is very inconsistent.

Reactions: PVT Snowball121