• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alan mathers

Apr 13, 2019
Hi,

I am looking for drugs to ingest or chemicals to inhale that can make me faint/knock me out unconscious. I believe this combined with other CTB methods can make the attempt a lot easier.

Thanks.

Reactions: Nifi, Wednesdays&Cyanide and spanishguy22
S

Syn1991

Apr 12, 2019
I took 10, 1mg ativan once and 45 minutes later i passed out on the bathroom Floor guess im pretty sensitive to benzo. Boyfriend called an ambulance , i woke Up in the hospital with amnesia of the whole day even if I aparently screamed at the paramedics who were trying to keep me awake.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I took 10, 1mg ativan once and 45 minutes later i passed out on the bathroom Floor guess im pretty sensitive to benzo. Boyfriend called an ambulance , i woke Up in the hospital with amnesia of the whole day even if I aparently screamed at the paramedics who were trying to keep me awake.

Also looking for ..to take before Ctb
Lorazepam seems a solid bet,
GHB if you can get illegal stuff
Wish I knew more

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
If you can't get prescripted or illegal drugs we always will have the old good alcohol. Chloroform is extremely easy to make, you only need 2 substances, ice and time!

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
If you can't get prescripted or illegal drugs we always will have the old good alcohol. Chloroform is extremely easy to make, you only need 2 substances, ice and time!

Looked it up on YouTube doesn't seem that easy especially since after you make it can turn highly toxic

Also you needed some minor lab equipment , I was a zero at chemistry.

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Looked it up on YouTube doesn't seem that easy especially since after you make it can turn highly toxic

Also you needed some minor lab equipment , I was a zero at chemistry.

God, no... I did it in my house and I don't have any lab equipament... If you are interested about make chloroform PM me and I will tell you all details that worked for me.