NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
I'm hesitant about partial but will probably have to go with it. Interested in best drug methods, easy ones as in you take something and wait. I am adept at the darknet and could probably get the crypto I need if someone explains or links me a method that sounds enticing. Can't be too expensive, want it to be quick, okay with a little pain. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w, goxua and 5 others
W

wiroho

Student
Jan 27, 2019
Fentanyl is the best one for overdosing. I really regret i did not order when it was available 2 years ago. SN is a alternative, but with pain.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w, Sickman75 and 2 others
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
I'm hesitant about partial but will probably have to go with it. Interested in best drug methods, easy ones as in you take something and wait. I am adept at the darknet and could probably get the crypto I need if someone explains or links me a method that sounds enticing. Can't be too expensive, want it to be quick, okay with a little pain. Thanks in advance.

Lots of .people die from a heroin overdose would you ever consider something like that? Take an amount that you know you would never come from?

Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Lots of .people die from a heroin overdose would you ever consider something like that? Take an amount that you know you would never come from?

I think I can get something like it. What is the OD like? Quick, unconscious and painless? Any potential to survive with damages? Thanks

Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Peaceful just nod away into the next chapter.
Your real comfortable. I don't know how quick it is, you won't be awake anyways. You'll be asleep.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Deafsn0w and NoChoice
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
I think I can get something like it. What is the OD like? Quick, unconscious and painless? Any potential to survive with damages? Thanks
That's why you hear people getting pissed off when they get revived from an OD of heroin, it's because it's too good and comfortable., You want to stay in that state for as long as you can.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg, Deafsn0w and 2 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
That's why you hear people getting pissed off when they get revived from an OD of heroin, it's because it's too good and comfortable., You want to stay in that state for as long as you can.
This is what I would really imagine, but I have heard what I guess is fear mongering and justification from loved ones of the deceased, claiming it is painful when really their loved one probably brought it on themselves and kept dosing more and more because it never felt bad.. I'm sure things can go wrong but it generally seems like a pretty surefire method.. Actually I think they even gave a cocktail with that in it to an inmate on death row, they at least highly considered it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and Sickman75
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
This is what I would really imagine, but I have heard what I guess is fear mongering and justification from loved ones of the deceased, claiming it is painful when really their loved one probably brought it on themselves and kept dosing more and more because it never felt bad.. I'm sure things can go wrong but it generally seems like a pretty surefire method.. Actually I think they even gave a cocktail with that in it to an inmate on death row, they at least highly considered it.

Well yeah, you don't overdose on heroin because it bad heroin, you overdose on heroin because it's fucking great. They have to fear monger otherwise everybody would be wanting to do and they would have a serious epidemic on their hands. Look at these rockstars, Jerry garcia, Layne Staley, the dude from stone temple pilots...all these guys shot dope because at first it was great and it's a pain reliever stress relaxing cloud 9 sleeping drug. Heroin is powerful in many ways.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, NoChoice and 1 other person
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Well yeah, you don't overdose on heroin because it bad heroin, you overdose on heroin because it's fucking great. They have to fear monger otherwise everybody would be wanting to do and they would have a serious epidemic on their hands. Look at these rockstars, Jerry garcia, Layne Staley, the dude from stone temple pilots...all these guys shot dope because at first it was great and it's a pain reliever stress relaxing cloud 9 sleeping drug. Heroin is powerful in many ways.
Defo H in the mix for me, leaning towards a speedball. Have done H many a time years ago before kids (whacking and smoking) and yes, it's fucking great. Oxy is pretty good too, if you don't don't like the idea of trying to score H.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, NoChoice and Sickman75
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
speedball definitley would take someone out if they werent careful nothing like coke and H all in one package

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, goxua and 1 other person