dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
I literally posted an hour ago asking about where to do a full suspension hanging, but realizing there isn't a great solution for where to do it given my desires (privacy, control over who finds me), I've brainstormed a different method, and wanted to hear other's thoughts on if this would work.

I'm thinking drowning/shallow water blackout (aka hyperventilating beforehand to make the process quicker) combined with partial suspension hanging. My idea was to rent a hotel room with a bathtub for the night, anchor my noose around the tub's faucet. This should leave my head suspended just above the ground while laying face-down (so a very short distance between noose and anchor). After setting up the rope, I would fill the bathtub with water, high enough so my head would be fully underwater after putting it in the noose. I would test that the noose worked correctly while submerged in water before the actual attempt.

From here, I would probably get pretty drunk, hoping to increase the odds of me passing out into the noose rather than trying to do it awake. I'm also curious if there are any medications I could access OTC and take with the alcohol to increase the odds of me blacking out or becoming immobilized. I'm worried about SI and just the pain/fear of the experience if I tried this sober.

Once adequately fucked up, I would put my head into the noose, still lifting it above the water. I would then try to hyperventilate in order to pass out-- I'm aware this may not work, especially when drunk, but it's not a necessary component for this to work, just an idea to make it easier. I would then pass out (either from hyperventilating or the drugs), and die either from the hanging or the drowning, whatever takes me first.

Are there any glaring issues with this? Nothing is foolproof of course, but from my limited knowledge, this seems like it'd have a pretty decent chance at working. What do y'all think?

dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
I hate to reply to my own post just for a boost, I don't want to be annoying, but I would really like to hear feedback on this method ASAP. I'm probably pushing up my CTB date from next weekend to this one, and this is the method I'm planning on using. Any advice/feedback before I book a hotel roomy?