• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
how effective would this be? i know you can't OD on DPH but i am aware that it can still give harmful effects like seizures. i am already aware of the realistic hallucinations like spiders, shadow people, drifting etc. as well the physical side effects like being unable to pee, drowsiness, visual static etc. i also want to slit my wrist mostly cause i will have a reason to self harm again. i know that these methods are painful but i'm just curious if it'll work.

N

Novacaine

-
Oct 30, 2023
Could it work, yes. Extremely difficult though. Sounds like a nightmare combination tbh

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Could it work, yes. Extremely difficult though. Sounds like a nightmare combination tbh
how much DPH should i take? i was thinking about 1,200mg [unless that's too excessive] and taking them one at a time so i don't vomit.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Even if you had a seizure from the DPH you're very unlikely to ctb from it. You could end up injuring yourself seriously from the seizure (tonic clonic jerks or seizure-induced stroke), but again, it is unlikely to actually kill you. The success rate for drug poisonings is less than 1.5% precisely because people just take the most accessible pills e.g., DPH. And that is an aggregate statistic that includes more lethal drugs so death from DPH is probably considerably lower than 1% for DPH specifically.

There's no reason to believe it would increase the reliability of slitting your wrists considerably. If anything, it would decrease the reliability by making you dis-coordinated and would make the whole process more frightening and painful.

Wrist slitting is about 1.2% successful and usually requires significant motivation beyond what majority people are capable.
how much DPH should i take? i was thinking about 1,200mg [unless that's too excessive] and taking them one at a time so i don't vomit.
Taking them one at a time will just slow the absorption. Your body's nausea response will be proportional to the speed of absorption. I.e., you will likely puke around the same blood concentration regardless.

Unless you're concerned about your gag reflex from eating pills?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and paroxysm
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Even if you had a seizure from the DPH you're very unlikely to ctb from it. You could end up injuring yourself seriously from the seizure (tonic clonic jerks or seizure-induced stroke), but again, it is unlikely to actually kill you. The success rate for drug poisonings is less than 1.5% precisely because people just take the most accessible pills e.g., DPH. And that is an aggregate statistic that includes more lethal drugs so death from DPH is probably considerably lower than 1% for DPH specifically.

There's no reason to believe it would increase the reliability of slitting your wrists considerably. If anything, it would decrease the reliability by making you dis-coordinated and would make the whole process more frightening and painful.

Wrist slitting is about 1.2% successful and usually requires significant motivation beyond what majority people are capable.

Taking them one at a time will just slow the absorption. Your body's nausea response will be proportional to the speed of absorption. I.e., you will likely puke around the same blood concentration regardless.

Unless you're concerned about your gag reflex from eating pills?
i see. i will continue to research other methods then. i cannot get a gun nor hang myself since i am on a budget.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
i see. i will continue to research other methods then. i cannot get a gun nor hang myself since i am on a budget.
Good luck. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I value information so people don't hurt or traumatize themselves :heart:

Reactions: paroxysm
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
Good luck. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I value information so people don't hurt or traumatize themselves :heart:
i am grateful for the info. if DPH is too hellish for me i might take on sleeping pills so i will be unconscious for some of it. i will most definitely get weird dreams though.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

Oct 24, 2023
i am grateful for the info. if DPH is too hellish for me i might take on sleeping pills so i will be unconscious for some of it. i will most definitely get weird dreams though.
It's not just the hallucinations FYI. It's also somatic (bodily) effects; the body/brain will be flooded with stress hormones and the sympathetic nervous system will be extremely activated, causing panic. Other symptoms prior to losing consciousness will include tremors, hot/cold sweats, shakes, vertigo & dizziness, pounding headaches, intense vomiting, tachycardia/arrhythmia, muscle tremors/shakes, nerve pain, tingling, sweating, aching, burning sensations, the list goes on.

People who take DPH recreationally usually hate it and are occasionally traumatized. And they aren't even experiencing the somatic symptoms at recreational doses.

What you're describing by taking sleeping pills prior is probably along the lines of a "cardiac switch" which is not very effective with DPH as it doesn't typically cause cardiac death. Death would be more likely from physical injury due to seizure (i.e., head trauma) or a seizure-related stroke that is very unlikely unless you already have a chronic cardiovascular illness.

Common sleeping pills like benzodiazepines, or Z-drugs (zoplicone, zolpidem) are likely to reduce the probability of seizure, however. They are often used in hospital to treat seizures. You definitely won't succeed at slitting your wrists by blacking out on sleeping pills as well.

Likewise, modern sleeping pills are virtually impossible to overdose on.

I'd reconsider this method. You might be feeling helpless but its not worth suffering + trauma + potentially debilitating injury only to almost certainly (99%+ probability) wake up the morning after. There are other methods/options.