• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
It may seem like a stupid question, but I would like to know what is in the title, and I would also like to know if it depends on the medicine I will be taking or if overdose only occurs with specific medicines.

I have some medicines here at my house, I don't know if I can send a photo of the medicine here on the forum, but its name is Dramamin-B6. This medicine is commonly used to treat motion sickness, nausea, dizziness and to prevent vomiting, and one of the side effects of this medicine is drowsiness. I was doing some research and discovered that if a person takes an entire pack of this medicine, the following symptoms may occur: intense drowsiness, increased heartbeat or irregular beats, difficulty breathing and thickening of sputum, mental confusion, hallucinations, seizures, which can lead to respiratory failure and, finally, coma.

So I wonder if this medicine will be enough to kill me, as I have 2 boxes here at home. Maybe it's crazy to try to ingest it all at once with water, but I believe the side effects will be faster and more intense, causing a possibly painful, but perhaps quick, death ? Anyway, I welcome tips and suggestions on what to do in a situation like this. I was thinking about using this medicine for ctb and getting it over with as soon as possible. I would like to have more in-depth answers, but apparently there are no cases of deaths involving this medicine and there is also no specific antidote to alleviate or neutralize the effects.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Ethernatuskoi and sorrowful
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Baby boy/girl/nongendered bebe, you would need so much dramamine to overdose that your body would probably reject it long before you got all the pills down. We are talking mg in the thousands if not hundreds of thousands depending on your age/body weight. The pamphlet warnings are mostly just a cover-your-ass for the manufacturer for the .0001% who might have a substantially dangerous reaction to taking a full pack. You could try, and it's possible you might die, because every medication carries a certain risk (a cousin died as a child from Reye's syndrome from aspirin of all things) but you're far more likely to have a long nap and wake up with a stomach ache. Quick death, highly unlikely. You are better off wading into the ocean and hoping a starving shark will beach itself near you.

If this is truly the path you want to take, I recommend reading the resources on this forum and doing research on effective drugs. Basically anything you can buy in a store is incredibly unlikely to kill you even if you mix it with something else. Angry loved ones would be suing manufacturers to the last nickel if it were that easy unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: FrownyFace, akwa, smvrtsa and 3 others
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
If this is truly the path you want to take, I recommend reading the resources on this forum and doing research on effective drugs. Basically anything you can buy in a store is incredibly unlikely to kill you even if you mix it with something else. Angry loved ones would be suing manufacturers to the last nickel if it were that easy unfortunately.
Gosh what a pity. I've been looking at some methods but they all seem to be very risky, in the sense that, if something goes wrong, I could end up surviving and having serious consequences. But currently, I'm really desperate, I don't know what to do anymore😭

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: smvrtsa, sorrowful and astonishedturnip
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Jan 16, 2024
Gosh what a pity. I've been looking at some methods but they all seem to be very risky, in the sense that, if something goes wrong, I could end up surviving and having serious consequences. But currently, I'm really desperate, I don't know what to do anymore😭
I hear you. The other day I was looking up the medications that we keep for my sister's epileptic dog to see if there was any chance of overdose. Then felt awful. Like what rock bottom have I hit to be considering stealing meds from a dog 😭

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: set0553, FrownyFace, sorrowful and 1 other person
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
I hear you. The other day I was looking up the medications that we keep for my sister's epileptic dog to see if there was any chance of overdose. Then felt awful. Like what rock bottom have I hit to be considering stealing meds from a dog 😭
Sometimes desperation forces us to act without thinking😅

Do you currently have any method for ctb that you intend to put into practice one day ?

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Jan 16, 2024
Sometimes desperation forces us to act without thinking😅

Do you currently have any method for ctb that you intend to put into practice one day ?
I own a gun (American and in a state where ownership is common) plus I live by a river and within driving distance of several spots good for jumping. My plan will be a GSW while I position myself in a way to fall off the height or into the water as my body falls to seal the deal because I'm overprepared and am anxious about failing the attempt. I'm the sort of person who packs 8 pairs of underwear for a weekend trip "just in case" so it fits lol.

It's not ideal because I hate thinking of how my loved ones will react to seeing my body after such a violent method. I don't blame you for wanting to overdose instead, we are all chasing that elusive OD that will let us pass in our sleep. I don't plan on CTBing imminently so maybe by the time I'm ready that pill will be invented.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: FrownyFace, Hunterer and sorrowful
L

LostSoul1965

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Sadly this is the case with most methods aside from medically assisted euthanasia. They all have risks and rewards. Heck I suppose even that could go wrong. Even executions have been botched lol. What are we to do?

Reactions: FrownyFace, astonishedturnip and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
It may seem like a stupid question, but I would like to know what is in the title, and I would also like to know if it depends on the medicine I will be taking or if overdose only occurs with specific medicines.
If you can get it without a prescription, assume it won't kill you. If you can get it with a prescription, assume it won't kill you. A drug OD is a very unreliable method and is way more likely to send you to the hospital and damage your organs. I know you hear about people dying from taking a bunch of them, but those are the 1% chance where it worked. As turnip said, they put all that stuff on the medicine to prevent lawsuits in the case of that 1% chance.

Any drugs that you can get at a store, whether over the counter or with a prescription, have been heavily, heavily researched and are cleared by some government agency under a provision that is very difficult for the average person to kill themselves with it. Unfortunately for us. 😒

Reactions: Myexit, FrownyFace, divinemistress36 and 2 others
L

LostSoul1965

Student
Apr 15, 2024
If you can get it without a prescription, assume it won't kill you. If you can get it with a prescription, assume it won't kill you. A drug OD is a very unreliable method and is way more likely to send you to the hospital and damage your organs. I know you hear about people dying from taking a bunch of them, but those are the 1% chance where it worked. As turnip said, they put all that stuff on the medicine to prevent lawsuits in the case of that 1% chance.

Any drugs that you can get at a store, whether over the counter or with a prescription, have been heavily, heavily researched and are cleared by some government agency under a provision that is very difficult for the average person to kill themselves with it. Unfortunately for us. 😒
Very true.I was misled til I found this place.I used to Google methods....OD's and such. Sure 🤪

Spot on!

H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
I own a gun (American and in a state where ownership is common) plus I live by a river and within driving distance of several spots good for jumping. My plan will be a GSW while I position myself in a way to fall off the height or into the water as my body falls to seal the deal because I'm overprepared and am anxious about failing the attempt. I'm the sort of person who packs 8 pairs of underwear for a weekend trip "just in case" so it fits lol.
Wow, I could say you are a lucky person to legally own a gun. Here where I live, it is extremely difficult to get a gun, you must meet several and various requirements, but I know that there are people who circumvent this and obtain firearms illegally through groups and contacts (which are generally not very reliable). If I had a gun, I admit I would be calmer, because whenever I was desperate, I would just pull the trigger. It seems easy to say, but when you pull the trigger, you will be taking an irreversible action and you won't have time to regret it. Not only that, but it's good to be careful because depending on where the bullet hits your head, you have a chance of ending up surviving and that's anyone's biggest fear. If it were a high-caliber weapon, like a shotgun, for example, it would be much easier, because with a single shot your head would explode instantly (or almost).

I know that dying from a gunshot to the head is something brutal and horrible for those who see it, that's why, in a way, I envy those people who don't have ties and bonds with other people, because lonely people have an easier time with ctb and their deaths will not impact friends or loved ones.

Reactions: FrownyFace
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
definitely would not recommend lol, years and years ago when I was 13 I attempted using dramamine, I only took about 30 or so which was all that was available to me. I was unconscious for 24 hours, hallucinated a bunch from what my dad told me, but other than that completely fine.

Reactions: FrownyFace, astonishedturnip, Forveleth and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Read the PPeH if you r interested in ODs. If you cannot acquire any of the meds and drugs that r mentioned there you're chances r pretty low to succeed. I wouldn't risk a failure.

Reactions: Forveleth and ladylazarus4
H

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
definitely would not recommend lol, years and years ago when I was 13 I attempted using dramamine, I only took about 30 or so which was all that was available to me. I was unconscious for 24 hours, hallucinated a bunch from what my dad told me, but other than that completely fine.
I'm not going to lie, that's good to know (sorry if that seemed rude to say).

Perhaps Dramamine can be used as a sedative in critical moments and can help in some way on some occasion and depending on the method chosen, but as they said before, when taking a large amount of medicine, the worst that will happen is that I will vomit the most of them. Anyway, the good thing is that sedation and drowsiness occur in more than 10% of patients according to the data, so it is still useful.

But I wonder... to double the effect of sedation, is it necessary to take more than one capsule of medication ? I remember taking just one and I became very sleepy in a matter of minutes and slept for hours (I don't remember the exact number of hours I slept). And I also wonder, if a person becomes dependent on the medication to sleep, it will eventually start to lose its effect, right ? And eventually, the body will demand higher doses or even stronger medications to sleep, as if it were an addiction.

Reactions: FrownyFace
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
It wouldn't.

Reactions: Forveleth and thepiecessatup
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Perhaps Dramamine can be used as a sedative in critical moments and can help in some way on some occasion and depending on the method chosen
Yes but keep in mind that while these may be helpful in calming nerves, you also don't want to take something that could affect coordination and leave you unable to ctb by your chosen method.
...but as they said before, when taking a large amount of medicine, the worst that will happen is that I will vomit the most of them.
No, the worst that will happen is that you severely damage a vital organ and die slowly and painfully. This is another reason ODs are not recommended as a method.
But I wonder... to double the effect of sedation, is it necessary to take more than one capsule of medication ? I remember taking just one and I became very sleepy in a matter of minutes and slept for hours (I don't remember the exact number of hours I slept).
The effects from taking a second pill may be 2x, 4x, or only 0.5x the affects of taking one and there is no way to know how it is going to work on you specifically.
And I also wonder, if a person becomes dependent on the medication to sleep, it will eventually start to lose its effect, right ? And eventually, the body will demand higher doses or even stronger medications to sleep, as if it were an addiction.
That is not "as if it were an addiction". That is an addiction. Yes, you can get physically addicted to dramamine and it will mess you up. A case study of a person in acute withdrawals reported then having a racing heart, hallucinations, and seizures. This is not something you want to mess with.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: FrownyFace, Ethernatuskoi and ladylazarus4
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
honestly I think Benadryl or advil pm would be more effective if all you want is to become drowsy/sleepy one or two times. Don't overdose on them, don't use them every day.

Reactions: Ethernatuskoi
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I thought the conversation was interesting, so here I am. I said I intended CTB via hypothermia and I have access to these medicines too, I still have a whole pack + half of one and according to some sources "When taken in doses exceeding the recommended amount, dimenhydrinate has been reported to cause a high sensation." so i think this could be useful for me, since all i need for the process to work is to be drowsy, it's going to be numbing actually. I think my method could work as long as I wasn't found by anyone to save me.

But still, I have to take into account the risks of this method. It's really cold here where I live, the wind is also cold, and if I'm wet with ice water, my body temperature will drop quickly, and medicines would be used to increase Even more so is the process of drowsiness and sedation, but as I am a particularly healthy young man, I may end up surviving somehow, and that is my biggest fear.

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I thought about that too with the dogs 300mg gabapentin capsules. he's got around 60 of them.. I thought hmm.. 🤔

• Hugs
Reactions: astonishedturnip