Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
enslaved in awful shit and made powerless and helpless in an shithole and an a hellhole enslaved in a fragile delicate machine and forced to live out your misery here i would never ever want to exist not under any circumstance lifes just to shit to be desired being enslaved in this awful shit makes life absolutely shit why would anyone ever want to exist like this unless you get everything you ever needed or wanted there is no point to life here in just a few years it will be all over with, life i hope to never see you ever again, just forced to live out your misery here in this shithole and hellhole what did we ever do to deserve this awful treatment and this terrible horrible lifetime absolutely nothing its just a uncaring universe we don't deserve this awful shitty treatment just one wish nothing for all time

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kurai, redeyepiranha, _Minsk and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are certainly very much understandable, it truly is such a terrible, harmful punishment having the ability to exist in this hellish reality, I certainly see it as preferable to cease existing under all circumstances, only death can bring me relief from the suffering that existing causes. Existing will always feel so hopeless, I despise this cruel and meaningless existence.

Reactions: redeyepiranha
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The most we can do is CTB. The least we can do is not have children that, statistically-speaking, will likely experience the same lifetime of misery or worse.

Reactions: redeyepiranha, pthnrdnojvsc and annointed_towers