Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
It's been a horrible day. My SN was supposed to arrive, but it's decided not to, so I might've gotten scammed. I was going to just put my head under a truck and let it run me over, but my dad caught me walking on my way to do it and he broke down. I made dear old dad cry his heart for thirty minutes over my issues which I had no right to drag him into.
I don't have anything to look forward to, either. I have to attend a 3 hour long zoom calls daily for the rest of the week, and only going to this one was bad enough to nearly make me start crying because of everything I had going on during the call. My university's first semester ends in two weeks and I've severely fallen behind on work in one of my classes. I've emailed and called my professor multiple times for advice and to know how the heck I'm supposed to get it done, but he's flat out ghosting me. I don't know anyone in the class either, so I have absolutely no one to ask about how to do any of it.
I don't want to get up tomorrow. But I can't stand to watch myself fail at killing myself for the millionth time. I don't know what to do at this point, everything's piling up and there's nothing I can do about it at all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, voltage268, Wrennie and 3 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
This sounds very overwhelming, just too much happening at once. I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Is there a student support service at your university? Can you explain the situation regarding your professor and your work falling behind, they may be able to advise you on what to do.