F

falconeyes

Sep 27, 2019
Every place (Ocean - desert- jungle and so) in the world get its unique beautiful property until the human come to live on it, at that moment the ugliness shows up, so I'm angry at some kind of ppl who do nothing but spread their plague to ruin the beauty of nature and the pure instinct of other innocent ppl.

Reactions: Numbtopain97
charlie_z

charlie_z

Student
Apr 30, 2018
Are you angered by simply being on this planet? Having to interact with and meet absolutely disgusting people and live according to norms that you disagree with and are just plain stupid but you have to agree with them to be "normal". Do you sometimes feel like you don't belong here? Like you're in the wrong place. I feel like that.

Like I don't care about what's famous or what's the trend whether it's in music, fashion, or whatever. I do what I like. I'm suppose to endure suffering for not wanting to conform to someone else's ideals of what life is suppose to be like. It feels aggravating.

Life on this planet is weird and the people on it make it even more weirder. It feels like torture. It is making me mad and at the same time making me sad, depressed to be precise. I don't belong here. Don't think I'll last long on this ball of shit.
I feel anger towards those individuals in power who believe they know what is "correct" and carry the most duplicitous and hypocrite actions in order to set us all on the 'normative' tack. When I taught, I worked with a lot of very creative kids: I love the way they dressed; the way the communicated with one another (swear words included – some things just require a swear word.) I liked it, so I never even considered having them make changes. Of course, that didn't go well with the directive body, and, well, I can't tell you how many jobs I was let go from.

You know, most human being are not either all good or all bad. For most, they've ingested the KooAid are comfortable in their small lives. That is, of course, until they have to start struggling with mental health problems. So, I don't hate them; I just don't agree with their life-choices.

Reactions: Ame
R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
The people in power disgust me...
Education system disgust me...
Forced uniformism disgust me...
Money disgust me...
Brainwashed people and people unable to think for themselves disgust me....

This mad world disgust me ...

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Sometimes I want the world to be more perfect. People should be free to stop chasing money and start evolving culture, creating stories, videos, memes, ideas and such, without pressure from lack of food and homelessness. We need a basic income to reduce suffering from wage slavery and increase bliss from culture.

But at the same time, I know we all have a past which has brought us to the present, us and the world. Things have to start out imperfect and grow from there. I really want perfection, it hurts being imperfect.
You think stuff on the internet is going to make the world perfect? This is just my opinion but I think social media is one of the downfall of society because everyone is behind a screen instead of being physically social.

D

deadalready

Oct 22, 2019
If you are angry, they will have another therapy for you.

Reactions: azucaramargo
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Hell yeah !
Bastards win, good guys are fucked... where is Karma ?!?

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and azucaramargo
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
As far back as I can remember, people just didn't seem to want me around. I don't know if it was me, them, or some combination of the two. I have very few friends at the moment, and it seems I becoming more and more estranged from some of them. Again, me or them, I really don't know. I constantly second guess whether these people are merely tolerating me or if they actually want me around. I don't want to sound like I'm blaming others, because maybe no one is to blame. The universe is chaotic, random, and cold.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
No. I meant the voice acting community/industry.
Oooooh. Are you a a voice actor, CrushedHopes? How cool!
As far back as I can remember, people just didn't seem to want me around. I don't know if it was me, them, or some combination of the two. I have very few friends at the moment, and it seems I becoming more and more estranged from some of them. Again, me or them, I really don't know. I constantly second guess whether these people are merely tolerating me or if they actually want me around. I don't want to sound like I'm blaming others, because maybe no one is to blame. The universe is chaotic, random, and cold.
You sound fun to be around.

B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
yes that's why I want to leave it so bad

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
That is a very cool, niche talent! I wish you wouldn't give up.
You'd know why I am forced to give up after you read my story. It's in my sig.

R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
You think stuff on the internet is going to make the world perfect? This is just my opinion but I think social media is one of the downfall of society because everyone is behind a screen instead of being physically social.
You are mistaken about social media.
Things didn't change to begin with.
It's just that with social media you are more aware of people expressing themselves.
Society was already failing since long ago.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Never really been angry about it, but I've definitely been heavily sad about the way the world is going and how I see my family on here suffer and get taken advantage of and botched and not taken serious. I guess there's a bit of anger, but mostly sorrow.. I am more of a sorrowful person. But I care a lot. This world does not treat us like human beings and we're still human beings. No matter how we feel inside.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The world is what it is, it can't be any other way. We may think humans are a plague on the earth, but don't forget nature is full of suffering too. It's not just us, its just that we have the intelligence to be creative and to think more on how we suffer.
you hate human nature and hate the world then by extension you must hate the very powers that lie behind nature, whatever costumes you dress them in.
As a race either we will choose to try and be better or become extinct. It's a perfect self limiting rule.
And don't forget:
'Life is suffering. Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something.'

Reactions: Ambie
sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
Oh boy yes does this world make me angry. There's so much that makes me angry, I cant even get into it. Im watching the world fall apart and way more than half the people dont want to recognize it. They dont want to face the pain and I dont either but at least I dont IGNORE it! The whole world is probably #1 on my list on why im a fucking depressed mess

Reactions: Ambie