• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

worstanimal

Jul 8, 2024
I feel as if I've finally reached my limit. I have nothing left to live for.

I cannot drive or travel freely via public bus and do not have much money, privacy, or freedom to be able to obtain more complex materials. So I am trying to make do with what I have.

I have a small amount of opiates (6mg oxycodone, 2mg hydromorphone) and about 4.25mg Xanax (in .5 and .25 tablets). I have easy access to alcohol.as well. My plan at the moment is to take these meds, along with zofran as it is the closest to an anti-emetic as I have, and then drink a substantial amount of alcohol and hope it is all enough to make me lose consciousness. Prior to passing out I would position myself on my stomach in the full bathtub and hopefully drown while unconscious.

Does this sound likely to work? I have very few options at my disposal but any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

G

golightly

Jul 4, 2024
Nope it probably won't work sorry... The body will instinctively try to not drown. Cheapest most effective way is hanging

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Honestly, I think the body's "realization" that it's drowning can bring it out of a lot of things, unconsciousness specifically. The body can do miraculous things to try and save itself. But, I can't know for sure as I'm not a doctor. Just going by past reads on the subject.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I feel as if I've finally reached my limit. I have nothing left to live for.

I cannot drive or travel freely via public bus and do not have much money, privacy, or freedom to be able to obtain more complex materials. So I am trying to make do with what I have.

I have a small amount of opiates (6mg oxycodone, 2mg hydromorphone) and about 4.25mg Xanax (in .5 and .25 tablets). I have easy access to alcohol.as well. My plan at the moment is to take these meds, along with zofran as it is the closest to an anti-emetic as I have, and then drink a substantial amount of alcohol and hope it is all enough to make me lose consciousness. Prior to passing out I would position myself on my stomach in the full bathtub and hopefully drown while unconscious.

Does this sound likely to work? I have very few options at my disposal but any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hey, that is a very difficult set of circumstances to have to deal with. Unfortunately your meds are nowhere near enough to OD. Is there any way you could aquire more, either via doctor or other means? Before I researched nitrogen my hilarious plan was to climb a tall tree and use a heavy duty noose tied into place; then down a handful of hypnotics/opiates and fall asleep and slip out while unconcious : DONT DO THIS !! Its never been tested and you need to have some understanding of long-drop hanging.

_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I feel it's likely that the body would involuntarily move and make this unlikely to succeed in a tub.