BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
You know when you FINALLY accept the truths that have taunted you all your life? Especially when it comes to dating...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Booman, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
It's made me lose all hope and reason to live. Blackpill is all encompassing, so I don't even look at it from a dating perspective, even though it was my unsuccessful attempt at getting a relationship that brought staring down the void. I've realised I will never lead a 'normal' life now. Destined to be alone forever, without even people that pretend to care about me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Booman, Tobacco, HappyForever? and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
It's made me lose all hope and reason to live. Blackpill is all encompassing, so I don't even look at it from a dating perspective, even though it was my unsuccessful attempt at getting a relationship that brought staring down the void. I've realised I will never lead a 'normal' life now. Destined to be alone forever, without even people that pretend to care about me.
There are countless bros who relate and would care when you speak your truth, brother. Countless.

• Love
Reactions: foreverfalling
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Yes, they ruined my life to be honest

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Care to elab?
I started to hate everyone, treat people really bad, i didn't even was ugly.. just obese at that time and brainwashed into thinking i was ugly, now that i lost lot of weights people say that im even good looking, if i was not full of hate, and maybe tried to improve, probably my one itis never started to hate me

• Hugs
Reactions: Booman, betternever2havbeen and swaraj
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I started to hate everyone, treat people really bad, i didn't even was ugly.. just obese at that time and brainwashed into thinking i was ugly, now that i lost lot of weights people say that im even good looking, if i was not full of hate, and maybe tried to improve, probably my one itis never started to hate me
That's great if you've got in better shape for yourself. Just know any notion of a oneitis giving a crap is null and void. Mostly women focus on the shallower aspects of a partner, especially looks, and it sounds like she'd already written you off, no matter what you might do. But you've done yourself a favour by looksmaxxing because at least maybe a decent girl will give you more than a second glance, in the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I was considering suicide because of the blackpill before I met my ex. Actually falling in love disproved much of the blackpill thoughts. After I broke up the thoughts came back somewhat, but it's not as bad as before.

Reactions: swaraj
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I was considering suicide because of the blackpill before I met my ex. Actually falling in love disproved much of the blackpill thoughts. After I broke up the thoughts came back somewhat, but it's not as bad as before.
So you found a unicorn. Yes they exist. And good for you, having the experience. But I would suggest she is probably already with someone else, while you may not be for some time. Perhaps years.

But the key point is the ease in which it is to date or, 'connect with' someone, if you are a woman in this day and age.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hmm- is this just a guy incel concept? As a female, I think ideas I have formed about men have probably protected me from having my heart broken. My Grandma- maybe unknowingly brought me up to be very prudish and to distrust men- as most are only really after one thing- type of thing. Even a guy I had a huge crush on said that men would likely turn out to disappoint me. I think I had- probably still have an idealised fairytale idea of romance and relationships. When I see how some of my (female) friends have been treated and I see what's happened to some people on here, I'm pretty relieved I dodged all that. Kind of fortunate really that I'm not attractive! Not to say women are any better. There seem to be plenty of guys on here who have been treated equally badly by women.

As for who rules the world- is that what the blackpill thing comes down to? I don't know really. Maybe it's true. Most of the guys I know seem to be under the thumb! That, or I've known guys who are abusive and controlling. You'd like to hope there is a happy medium somewhere.

I definitely don't think all women only go for looks though. Anymore than all men do. I suppose it's just more difficult to find people who don't- in either sex.

Reactions: swaraj
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
As for who rules the world- is that what the blackpill thing comes down to? I don't know really. Maybe it's true. Most of the guys I know seem to be under the thumb! That, or I've known guys who are abusive and controlling. You'd like to hope there is a happy medium somewhere.
Thank you for your honest post! I've highlighted this quote because it is blackpilled without you realising it: the guys who are 'under the thumb' are the majority of guys in relationships (also known as betabuxers, i.e. they provide money), while the ones who are abusive tend to be the bad boy 'Chads' (who provide social status and looks). There is potentially a happy medium but where we differ on the definition of the blackpill also lies here: that men will 'settle' for women who lack money or status much more readily than a woman would be willing to do likewise, to say the least. In fact, she would not even consider a man who had little to no money, or status.

EDIT: Much of the above comes under the redpill umbrella; the fact that the woman would not even consider the man unless he was at the very least a 4/10 in the looks department is a prerequisite for him to be able to successfully pass all of the above tests (blackpill).

Last edited:
Reactions: Booman, Tobacco, gantaigarashi and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thank you for your honest post! I've highlighted this quote because it is blackpilled without you realising it: the guys who are 'under the thumb' are the majority of guys in relationships (also known as betabuxers, i.e. they provide money), while the ones who are abusive tend to be the bad boy 'Chads' (who provide social status and looks). There is potentially a happy medium but where we differ on the definition of the blackpill also lies here: that men will 'settle' for women who lack money or status much more readily than a woman would be willing to do likewise, to say the least. In fact, she would not even consider a man who had little to no money, or status.

EDIT: Much of the above comes under the redpill umbrella; the fact that the woman would not even consider the man unless he was at the very least a 4/10 in the looks department is a prerequisite for him to be able to successfully pass all of the above tests.

Hmm- depends on what you perceive as 'settling for less.' Are we talking about looks and money here? I expect we all know couples in real life and in the world of celebrities where one is WAY more attractive or richer than the other. If you put it to the more desirable one that they'd 'settled' for someone- I expect they would take that as an insult to their partner and themselves! They're probably not as shallow as all that. It's also quite a big committment for the less attractive/ poorer person to marry someone ONLY for their looks or money. You'd assume they had other things in common too- to base a relationship on. Of course- there definitely are some who only marry for money or- the 'trophy wife'. How many times do you hear someone saying 'trophy husband'? I wonder- as a rule if more men marry for sexual attraction and more women marry for money.

Actually- quite a few of my female friends earn likely equal the amount and some more than their partners. Women are more independant now- which I guess means they can be more picky. When we're talking about marriage though- and likely children- yes- they probably are looking for money. The cost of living is expensive. One of them will likely have to give up work for a bit to raise the child- most probably the woman. Yes- they probably are looking for someone with enough wealth and enough desire and committment to hold down a good job to feel like they'll be committed to their family. As for looks- nah- there are plenty of stunning women with rich, not so attractive men. I do agree on the money part though- women are attracted to money. Especially if they want a family.

As for abusive and controlling men- I'd disagree. I'd say it's more likely that they feel insecure about their looks. The fear of their partner leaving them for a 'better model' may be the thing that drives them to become controlling and/ or abusive towards their partner- stipulating what friends they can see, what they can wear, how they act towards other men. That- or they're just narcissists or the like who could well be attractive and rich but just arseholes.

Men are attracted to looks though just as much- if not more I would say than women. Perhaps it's my own bias but- what is attractive in a woman seems to be far more of a narrow scope than in a man. Men are considered attractive even when they are much older. A lot of men seem to go for young women. You can argue and say that's biology- it's natural because young women are more fertile. It's also 'natural' for women to seek out the alpha male- who will best protect and provide for his family. So- it works both ways. It's not only men who are driven by 'natural' instincts.

I really don't know if you're right. I know examples of stunning women with not so attractive men and vice versa. I don't think all people are as shallow as that though. You'd hope those people were so much in love that they themselves didn't feel like they'd settled for less anyway.

I'd say a barrier men and women often have is a mistrust and a resentment towards the other. That can't be solid ground to build a relationship on- when- at the back of your mind, you feel doubtful about your partners real desires and whether you measure up to them. I think men and women suffer from that but I imagine the incel community in particular have more than that- a hatred towards women and what they have become because of them. I can't see that helping in a loving relationship.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I do agree on the money part though- women are attracted to money. Especially if they want a family.
I know this isn't everything but to me it really is: some notion of 'love' (that the man feels) can be dumbed down to pounds and pennies when it comes down to the woman's desires. I just hate the Disney notion that it's the woman who feels love and the man is just some putz: the truth is she is (generally) using him for money in one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Pls d/ nt paint all womn as b-ing lke tht - thre r shallw & deepr ppl in bth mn & womn

= lke th/ ppl wh/ sy tht all mn jst wnt sx & nothng els

Genrlisatns cn r harmfl fr evry1

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, rationaltake, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Pls d/ nt paint all womn as b-ing lke tht - thre r shallw & deepr ppl in bth mn & womn

= lke th/ ppl wh/ sy tht all mn jst wnt sx & nothng els

Genrlisatns cn r harmfl fr evry1
Don't you know? This is gonna be the battle of the 2020s. The battle of the sexes in turbo drive.

Blame social media; I would.

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Don't you know? This is gonna be the battle of the 2020s. The battle of the sexes in turbo drive.

Blame social media; I would.

2020s fl lke battls fr evrythng tbh

Bt wll ask 2 pls avd sexst genrlisatns agnst eithr gendr bcse thy d/ nt hlp n.e convrsatn

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
i'd say i'm blackpilled, by which i mean i'm very pessimistic about many things, and dating is a big one.

it can't be right that any one party holds the blame for why things suck, I'm sure it's just because life sucks. in dating, everyone wants certain things, but few people have those things. often, women want riches, but few men are rich. men want beauty, but few women are beautiful. why is not everyone rich and beautiful? it might sound like an outrageous demand, but really - why not? "that's just life". sure, but that's not an explanation.

so the picture looks very bleak to me. few win, and many lose. and the winners might lose their winnings at any time. i certainly have lost.

Reactions: ManchildLoser and foreverfalling
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
2020s fl lke battls fr evrythng tbh

Bt wll ask 2 pls avd sexst genrlisatns agnst eithr gendr bcse thy d/ nt hlp n.e convrsatn
I'm sorry but I just want to see ONE article in mainstream media that women have it easier in dating and I will not bang on about it anymore.

ONE article.

i'd say i'm blackpilled, by which i mean i'm very pessimistic about many things, and dating is a big one.

it can't be right that any one party holds the blame for why things suck, I'm sure it's just because life sucks. in dating, everyone wants certain things, but few people have those things. often, women want riches, but few men are rich. men want beauty, but few women are beautiful. why is not everyone rich and beautiful? it might sound like an outrageous demand, but really - why not? "that's just life". sure, but that's not an explanation.

so the picture looks very bleak to me. few win, and many lose. and the winners might lose their winnings at any time. i certainly have lost.
Chin up bro; there's no pessimism for your face/height/race/whatever women reject you for.

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
I'm sorry but I just want to see ONE article in mainstream media that women have it easier in dating and I will not bang on about it anymore.

ONE article.

Neithr gendr hs thngs easr - bth hve diffrnt challngs fr diffrnt reasns

Chin up bro; there's no pessimism for your face/height/race/whatever women reject you for.

= alwys gd 2 mke postve stps & lk aftr appearnce bt looksmaxxng = an xtreme philsphy

Womn fnd thmslves in simlr plce wth lks also whch = Y s/ mny womn hve plastc surgry atm fr thngs tht mn sy tht thy d/ nt cre abt

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, rationaltake, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It is hard not to feel a very high level of despair when I go on a cuddling site and see that almost any woman can get paid for cuddles, while men almost universally can't find anyone without paying. And that is just platonic cuddles... ideally I would want a real partner, but that doesn't even seem possible because I'm not a valid person, and no one will ever see me as more than just a mistake or a backup option, which is degrading. I still try anyway on dating apps despite the crippling effect they have on my self esteem, because I have no better options. I was told that dating gets easier in your 30s, but lol, that was yet more normie bullshit. Surprise!

I have a female friend who is in a similar position as me as far as loneliness and lack of success with dating. But I was completely distraught when she was casually talking about the matches and dates she was getting, as if that is just a normal thing. It is so bad that we can't really talk about it anymore because it is too triggering for me. I feel bad that I can't be more open and helpful, but we all have our limitations I guess.

In summary, I would say I am "blackpilled" as far as realizing my worthlessness and lack of control over anything. I stop short of any blaming or generalizing though because we are all individuals and everyone has their own struggles. I try to make more targeted claims and talk about my own experiences specifically. I don't like the misogyny that often comes with the various "pills," and I also hate when people dismiss or even mock these issues when a lot of us are really suffering in quiet desperation. I just want the pain to go away!

Reactions: ManchildLoser, BluesRunTheGame and gantaigarashi
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I know this isn't everything but to me it really is: some notion of 'love' (that the man feels) can be dumbed down to pounds and pennies when it comes down to the woman's desires. I just hate the Disney notion that it's the woman who feels love and the man is just some putz: the truth is she is (generally) using him for money in one way or another.

I'm sure men get a rough deal but women do too. In Disney- isn't the man usually a prince? Or- the woman is a princess? In Disney- it's very often the rags to riches story because the rich person miraculously falls in love with a poor person. But I don't think the male love is portrayed as being any weaker than the females. We can all blame Disney though for delluding us all that love and a happy ending is waiting for all of us- no matter how ugly or poor we are. Usually the guy is rich in Disney though- so that definitely perpetuates the idea for women, that some handsome rich prince will come along and save you some day- no matter how poor you are.

You really think most women are just using men for money? I don't know. Some maybe are. Same as some guys lie to women for sex. I've known guys like that. They lie about their jobs. Say they're some big shot executive in a company. Even pose by expensive cars in their profile picture because they're looking to pull. They didn't want anything long term. Just sex. I don't know if their girlfriends wanted more but it wouldn't surprise me if they lead them on to get what they wanted. They seemed nice to me too! Maybe the women they pulled were just as shallow as them if they went for all that but nah- men are just as bad as women.

You can't possible say that one sex has it easier than the other though. Not without asking everyone. I imagine you fraternize with a lot of other guys who feel the same and have had bad experiences- so- it just reinforces your world view. If you listened to more women who had been abused by guys- maybe you'd see it differently- but probably not. You'll probably still think it was her fault somehow.

It clearly is a problem men feel though. Otherwise you wouldn't get terms like incel etc. I don't know enough to know whether there is a similar feeling amongst celibate females. Speaking as a celibate female (lol,) I probably used to hold similar suspicion/ resentment towards men but I guess now, I feel like a big part of it is my own choice and to do with me. I know I wouldn't be good in a relationship. I've spent too much time alone. I don't think I could offer enough. Definitely not all that domestic shit!

I think with women though- plenty are wary of men because they have had such bad experiences. They've been lied to and then betrayed. You can't blame women for being wary of a guys sincerity if they have had bad experiences in the past.

Actually- we were all talking about running a poll addressing this the other day. A- Why are you single? Poll. Whether it's through choice, forced abstinence (incel) or because of bad past experiences. It would be quite interesting to see the reasons for men and women abstaining from relationships. I really didn't want to initiate a battle of the sexes but, maybe we can do it without it descending into chaos.

Reactions: consider, BluesRunTheGame and SexyIncél
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
The blackpill is the death of most of hope (there is looksmaxing). The destruction of hope meant the destruction of my life, and everyone around me just couldn't see it. Months after studying the blackpill for the first time was when depression started.

I remember when I got committed they asked me why I was feeling like that and one of my answers was "I learned the truth about human mating". They didn't comment on it and surely said "yeah, right" inside their heads, because I was clearly "schizophrenic".

• Aww..
Reactions: ManchildLoser and BluesRunTheGame