• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
Oxidized to nitrate? That would be my luck...but I'm going with this...no more waiting game...
Now I took the weakest benzo and barely can make a sentence also tastatura looks vavy

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
The slight burning sensation is the super concentrated salt intake, not acid. Hypoxia doesn't hurt, and does not feel like choking or strangulation. I'm not saying it will be comfy, but not awful.

Reactions: squirtsoda
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
The slight burning sensation is the super concentrated salt intake, not acid. Hypoxia doesn't hurt, and does not feel like choking or strangulation. I'm not saying it will be comfy, but not awful.
pain from hypoxia is relegated just to headaches, and that's why they recommend acetaminophen/paracetamol or ibuprofen, but yes the concentrated salt gives a very minor burn (but I don't know if I'd describe it like that, I've had it but not from SN). It's not bad, it's about the level of discomfort you'd get from being very hungry, but that's just my experience. I know this from having had to take a large amount of salt and potassium tablets on an empty stomach.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
pain from hypoxia is relegated just to headaches, and that's why they recommend acetaminophen/paracetamol or ibuprofen, but yes the concentrated salt gives a very minor burn (but I don't know if I'd describe it like that, I've had it but not from SN). It's not bad, it's about the level of discomfort you'd get from being very hungry, but that's just my experience. I know this from having had to take a large amount of salt and potassium tablets on an empty stomach.

that sounds like what I would expect. There won't be enough time for dehydration symptoms to set in, or that would end up being a factor.

Reactions: squirtsoda
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
that sounds like what I would expect. There won't be enough time for dehydration symptoms to set in, or that would end up being a factor.
Oh definitely nowhere near enough for dehydration