• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I have told people about my Ctb method and they keep telling me that it'll be very pianful, that'll burn in the inside because of the acid and that it's much more painful than what's being portrayed, Is this true ? They say you'd need precise measurements to get it painless and that the peaceful pill handbook doesn't give the accurate ones

Reactions: Loner and mediocre
Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
What people? That inherently doesn't make any sense; the definition of a salt is the neutralisation of an acid and a base. It isn't acidic, and it isn't basic either. Sodium nitrite is a salt, for the record. As long as you don't throw up and you pass out before hypoxia sets in, you'll be fine. That's what the anti-emetics are for.

Reactions: goomsoom, Quarky00, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
What people? That inherently doesn't make any sense; the definition of a salt is the neutralisation of an acid and a base. It isn't acidic, and it isn't basic either. Sodium nitrite is a salt, for the record. As long as you don't throw up and you pass out before hypoxia sets in, you'll be fine. That's what the anti-emetics are for.
What's hypoxia

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
I have told people about my Ctb method and they keep telling me that it'll be very pianful, that'll burn in the inside because of the acid and that it's much more painful than what's being portrayed, Is this true ? They say you'd need precise measurements to get it painless and that the peaceful pill handbook doesn't give the accurate ones
As I know SN is not acid, but maybe I'm wrong. People lie a lot and about everything, just do your own research and don't trust anyone.

Reactions: nohopeleft77, x-Ace-x, Quarky00 and 3 others
SenMorta

SenMorta

Jan 4, 2020
As I know SN is not acid, but maybe I'm wrong. People lie a lot and about everything, just do your own research and don't trust anyone.

Hey doesn't take much researching to find that I'm pretty correct about hypoxia

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Well, @Moonicide said that it was burning her throat and stomach just before she passed out. That's what she felt -- maybe not technically burning, burning though.

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana, silent staring void, WhiteEyes and 6 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019

Pretty sure they were talking about the first post and acid claims, not your post about hypoxia. They weren't calling you a liar.
Well, @Moonicide said that it was burning her throat and stomach just before she passed out. That's what she felt -- maybe not technically burning, burning though.
While she did say burning, she also rated the pain low. I'm wondering if it was more like a mild irritation, like heartburn. I do not believe she meant actual burning.

The majority of people have never used that word, so I'm thinking something is up to interpretation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00, SenMorta and C_F
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019

There are different types of hypoxia, and SN doesn't cause feelings as for suffocating. It shouldn't.

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00
Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
Also keep in mind acid reflux could play a role if you have it. This is often triggered with high intake of salts, so the acid may be coming from your stomach.

Reactions: mediocre
G

gracefulexit

Dec 14, 2019
Well, Salt burns open flesh... It's not acid but very potent salt

Reactions: C_F
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
We've read many different accounts of people taking SN, from various sources.
The overall impression I get is that it is fairly peaceful.
I believe there will likely be some discomfort, but I don't believe the discomfort level is too high.
I have heard it described as being like a "bad hangover".
I believe you would go unconscious after about 20 minutes.
However, I can only state what I believe to be true, based on things I have read and things that have been posted by others. I cannot give guarantees.

Reactions: Quarky00 and zeroambition
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Here's a recent thread that has a grid of most if not all of the anecdotes on this site from SN successes and failures. 16 anecdotes of failures, many of which address what you're asking:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...es-information-google-docs.29900/#post-545901

Here's the documentation of Moonicide's successful attempt in which she describes the stomach burning pain as 3.5/10:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/first-ever-sn-documentation.29734/

Here's her goodbye thread in which she documents herself what the process is like for as long as she can, in which she describes her symptoms including the burning:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fly-me-to-the-moon-goodbye-my-love.29550/

• Love
Reactions: Defenestrator and Quarky00
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Here you go
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and TimeToBiteTheDust
S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
They're trying to talk you out of it. Drinking bleach would be incredibly horrible and painful. Drinking SN just causes mild discomfort as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Defenestrator, Quarky00, WhyIsLife56 and 2 others
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Every method has it's drawbacks and SN is no exception from what I observed Nausea and Headaches are likely but only last about 10-20 minutes before you're out. Most accounts are that it's not that bad except for a few anomalies.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
SenMorta

SenMorta

Jan 4, 2020
Pretty sure they were talking about the first post and acid claims, not your post about hypoxia. They weren't calling you a liar.

While she did say burning, she also rated the pain low. I'm wondering if it was more like a mild irritation, like heartburn. I do not believe she meant actual burning.

The majority of people have never used that word, so I'm thinking something is up to interpretation.

Nah I know you weren't, it was just to clarify my point :)... sorry if I came across like a douche

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
There will be a level of discomfort with any method (unless you are taking N). That is just the nature of the beast of trying to stop your body from functioning.

Reactions: SenMorta, mattwitt and WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
If you think about how the human body works and how Methomoglobinemia works, then you'll understand what discomfort is to be expected with the SN method.

Reactions: Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Who are these people?? And why are they harassing you? :pfff:

No offense but every sentence there makes me puzzled... SN not an acid. PPH pretty accurate. Precise SN nothing to do with pain. Etc.....

There's a guide, threads, documentation, 60 stories, etc.

doesn't take much researching to find that I'm pretty correct about hypoxia
Just to clarify SN is anemic hypoxia -- tissue suffer lack of oxygen (not lungs/body/brain)

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
My SN arrived, it's in the plastic bottle, the lid is ok, but inside is a rock...Even before I opened it I did shake it a bit and every time I do it my eyes and nose start to burn, not horribly, but it's unpleasant...I don't know how is that even possible.

S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
My SN arrived, it's in the plastic bottle, the lid is ok, but inside is a rock...Even before I opened it I did shake it a bit and every time I do it my eyes and nose start to burn, not horribly, but it's unpleasant...I don't know how is that even possible.
Allergy maybe. What color is that rock?

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
Great...its white with a hint of yellow...guess it's supposed to look like that...it's probably old as hell

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Maybe not. Clumping is normal if it doesn't have anti caking agents in it. Think of how table salt acts. It'll clump into rocks if exposed to moisture in the air.

Reactions: Manja
S

Shivani

Bereaved
Oct 29, 2019
Maybe not. Clumping is normal if it doesn't have anti caking agents in it. Think of how table salt acts. It'll clump into rocks if exposed to moisture in the air.
Will it loose it's potentially

S

Shivani

Bereaved
Oct 29, 2019
Eventually, but hard to say when. If you were going to use it soon, I wouldn't worry. But to store, I'd get a fresh bottle.
Thank you

Reactions: k75
M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
It's like this one gain in potentiality, I mean burning through a closed bottle...I know that on some customs they iradiate all food and this is for food, maybe it reacted in a strange way, I'll put it in the dark to see if it glows

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The burning is concerning. I haven't really read any accounts of that. Either you're highly sensitive or it may have oxidized. If I were you, I'd replace it probably.