CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I didn't know of mangoes when I was growing up so discovering them/trying them in my 20's kind of blew my mind. I like when they're on the firm side, not mushy. I like a lot of fruits in general but mangoes are up there in the top 5. I also very much love ginger 🫚

I legit am looking at an empty Soylent bottle from yesterday - flavor is banana 🍌 It's been a lot easier to drink a meal than make anything.

View attachment 117615
I see! Well I'm loving the healthy choices 💪

Reactions: Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I see! Well I'm loving the healthy choices 💪

The last time I was in NYC - maybe a month ago +/-, I did eat a hot dog from Grays Papaya and it was good but I paid dearly for about 3 days after. So, no more glizzies for me - I'll cherish the memories. I was always more a Papaya King fan anyway. When Papaya King shut down, it felt like the end of an era. NYC just isn't the same for me without Papaya King.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I hate eating. It has nothing to do with my body image. I just genuinely hate having to eat. Everything tastes like cardboard to me. Sometimes I do like the idea of having my past favourite foods but when I eat them, it just tastes like cardboard again. When I tell other people about this they generally say that i must have an eating disorder that I want to be skinny. But honestly i am too old now to care about my weight and i don't really care about my appearance either. The thing that I hate most about food is the fact that I have to spend so much money on it,even the bare minimum amount of groceries is so damn expensive now. i really hate having earn money to afford something i do not enjoy. I wish all the meals came in the form of a tablet so i could just get it over with but I have to eat 3 times a day because otherwise i feel hungry and cannot ignore the feeling
To a degree yeah. I don't really enjoy food anymore. It is just like oh I need to eat this so I don't pass out because I am getting hypoglycemic. My stomach has been in agony for a really long time. Like not hunger pains, upset stomach, but rather just stress causing my stomach to ache to where I don't even want to eat sometimes...

• Love
Reactions: Skyyyfarer 26
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The last time I was in NYC - maybe a month ago +/-, I did eat a hot dog from Grays Papaya and it was good but I paid dearly for about 3 days after. So, no more glizzies for me - I'll cherish the memories. I was always more a Papaya King fan anyway. When Papaya King shut down, it felt like the end of an era. NYC just isn't the same for me without Papaya King.
Although I've been to NYC, I'm afraid I'm not aware of these brands, but I trust your judgement 👍🏼

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
I hate eating. It has nothing to do with my body image. I just genuinely hate having to eat. Everything tastes like cardboard to me. Sometimes I do like the idea of having my past favourite foods but when I eat them, it just tastes like cardboard again. When I tell other people about this they generally say that i must have an eating disorder that I want to be skinny. But honestly i am too old now to care about my weight and i don't really care about my appearance either. The thing that I hate most about food is the fact that I have to spend so much money on it,even the bare minimum amount of groceries is so damn expensive now. i really hate having earn money to afford something i do not enjoy. I wish all the meals came in the form of a tablet so i could just get it over with but I have to eat 3 times a day because otherwise i feel hungry and cannot ignore the feeling
I'm bored with food. I agree it's too expensive and wish I didn't have to put time into eating. Wish there was tablet versions of food.

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
I legit am looking at an empty Soylent bottle from yesterday - flavor is banana 🍌 It's been a lot easier to drink a meal than make anything.
Man you are lucky, I wish I could get my hand on some of these but I dont know how (not available in my country)
Sooo how does it taste? Is it as pratical as it seems? I would be glad if you answer it :)

• Hugs
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Man you are lucky, I wish I could get my hand on some of these but I dont know how (not available in my country)
Sooo how does it taste? Is it as pratical as it seems? I would be glad if you answer it :)

They are pretty tasty - other flavors are vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate, etc. I think they're all 400 calories each, but I could be wrong. A lot of vitamins with each serving/bottle. I find them practical/convenient for sure. The banana flavor is my favorite - tastes really nice, like a banana cream milk shake.

I wish they were available for you to try!

(I get them from Amazon)

Reactions: PinkyStat
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
They are pretty tasty - other flavors are vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate, etc. I think they're all 400 calories each, but I could be wrong. A lot of vitamins with each serving/bottle. I find them practical/convenient for sure. The banana flavor is my favorite - tastes really nice, like a banana cream milk shake.

(I get them from Amazon)
That sounds very nice man!, i hope some day they make it available in more countries because i would try it for sure :)

• Hugs
S

Skyyyfarer 26

Plagued by existence
Jul 22, 2023
Doing anything that prolongs life feels like a chore these days
This is so true

(I get them from Amazon)
I wish they were available in my country :(