MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Just curious if anyone has seen this Prince Andrew interview on newsnight on the bbc- just seen most of it- and it's one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever seen! - he's literally squirming in his chair at times, or evading answering the question- or trailing off on tangents- so awkward!

Reactions: azucaramargo and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm shocked the royal family even let him do this interview it would've been better for him to stay quiet. By doing it he's added more fuel to the fire and made himself look ridiculous.

Reactions: azucaramargo and Circles
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I'm shocked the royal family even let him do this interview it would've been better for him to stay quiet. By doing it he's added more fuel to the fire and made himself look ridiculous.
one of biggest car crashes of an inteview I have ever seen- it was so bad it was almost like it was a spoof! There are some very funny review comments now being left on trip advisor for the branch of pizza express he supposedly went to that night!!

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo and mediocre
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Just curious if anyone has seen this Prince Andrew interview on newsnight on the bbc- just seen most of it- and it's one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever seen! - he's literally squirming in his chair at times, or evading answering the question- or trailing off on tangents- so awkward!
Was the interview about his tryst with the underage woman whom he met through Jeffrey Epstein?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Was the interview about his tryst with the underage woman whom he met through Jeffrey Epstein?

More about his friendship with Epstein, but the 17-year-old is part of it too. Here it is:

It's awful how emotionally obtuse he is. He should be a lot more uncomfortable, but he drifts by on his cloud of privileged ignorance, insisting on his "tendency to be *too* honourable".

Reactions: azucaramargo
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I didn't see the interview but I have read bits in the British press (online) I get that people think he should show more remorse, and be aware of the situation of the girls involved in these parties (something I have read little about in truth) I do with wonder how much Prince Andrew knew about it at the time.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
of course! This is pretty funny:
Thank you so much! I needed that. xoxoxo
More about his friendship with Epstein, but the 17-year-old is part of it too. Here it is:

It's awful how emotionally obtuse he is. He should be a lot more uncomfortable, but he drifts by on his cloud of privileged ignorance, insisting on his "tendency to be *too* honourable".

Thank you, @Soul. xoxoxoxo
Thank you so much! I needed that. xoxoxo

Thank you, @Soul. xoxoxoxo
I wanna be invited to a straightforward shooting weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul