P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I don't play them as much as I used to but this year I've really been into one called Overwatch. I was wondering if there are any that anyone on here are into

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4288, Terminally drunk and 4 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Yes I'm playing Red Dead Redemption 2

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer, Deafsn0w and 2 others
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and worldexploder
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
Just playing the latest Hitman recently but don't really play games as much as I did now.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Miss clefable and worldexploder
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Red dead redemption 2. COD black ops 4.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I haven't played video games since the summer. Beat over 300 since 2010.I use to play for hours a day. Hate multiplayer so no Fortnight or COD for me.

My favorite genres are open world/Action RPGs.

Favorite video game of all time - Red Dead Redemption (the first one).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wiIIow and Deafsn0w
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I haven't played video games since the summer. Beat over 300 since 2010.I use to play for hours a day. Hate multiplayer so no Fortnight or COD for me.

My favorite genres are open world/Action RPGs.

Favorite video game of all time - Red Dead Redemption (the first one).
Have you tried RDR2

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and Deafsn0w
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Pokemon Let's Go got leaked so I'm getting that off the back of my magical Switch games truck in my backyard and using the money for that to buy more memory in my computer because I'm a cheap piece of shit.

Diablo 3 is a decent time waster for me though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I don't play them as much as I used to but this year I've really been into one called Overwatch. I was wondering if there are any that anyone on here are into
I'd play Overwatch more if my internet connection didn't suck all the time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yes I play overwatch but the game makes me miserable sometimes, I'd happily give it a go with you but if I quit really quickly forgive me.

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
i used to play csgo but stopped playing since march. My internet sucks it's impossible to play games.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Red star, Circles and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
i used to play csgo but stopped playing since march. My internet sucks it's impossible to play games.
I know this feeling, I actually leech a neighbours wifi, it's all legit like but connection is awful.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'm a bit picky when it comes to games. Like I've been playing Battlefield 4 ever since it came out. I just ain't liking the games that's coming out now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheGoodGuy, Failed and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Not yet but the next time I buy a video game I'm getting it. Seems even better than the first game.
Yeah dude it's already regarded as the best videogame of all time. Shame it's not on PC :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Miss clefable and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah dude it's already regarded as the best videogame of all time. Shame it's not on PC :(
Im sure I'll love it. Do you play video games on consoles or are you strictly a PC gamer?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and weedoge
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Im sure I'll love it. Do you play video games on consoles or are you strictly a PC gamer?
I'm only a strict PC gamer because my friend built me a PC rather than giving me a console hah.... I am blessed to know some very kind people (yet it's still not enough) and during some rough times they just straight up built and gave me a PC. Probably already be dead if it weren't for that.

Really frustrates me when stuff is console exclusive because there's just no way I can afford XB1 or PS4.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm only a strict PC gamer because my friend built me a PC rather than giving me a console hah.... I am blessed to know some very kind people (yet it's still not enough) and during some rough times they just straight up built and gave me a PC. Probably already be dead if it weren't for that.

Really frustrates me when stuff is console exclusive because there's just no way I can afford XB1 or PS4.
I'm strictly a console gamer. My PC wouldn't run video games anyway.

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
as my pfp indicates, last one i played was Nier Automata on ps4 cause you'd need to have a fucking pc that's the size of an house to play it on one, and it was... really great actually.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ouvreyes and Deafsn0w
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
as my pfp indicates, last one i played was Nier Automata on ps4 cause you'd need to have a fucking pc that's the size of an house to play it on one, and it was... really great actually.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the port just a bit lame?

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
okay so, what do you mean by port
Oh... where they take a game programmed for console and just wrap it up messily for PC rather than optimising it well.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Kindaaa not much anymore but its an mmorpg called Neverwinter

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Oh... where they take a game programmed for console and just wrap it up messily for PC rather than optimising it well.
Okay so that was a mess; really shitty. People had to make mods to lower graphism's quality, and disable some filters so people could play it without having it lagging too much and the game would still be extra slow with this mod activated. If your pc's like 10 years old it would be unplayable. And it's not only the port, if you play it on ps4, you can hear the fucking console breathing like it's been running a 50 miles non stop. My ps4 became a second heater, it's cool to play it during winter.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, weedoge and Deafsn0w
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Okay so that was a mess; really shitty. People had to make mods to lower graphism's quality, and disable some filters so people could play it without having it lagging too much and the game would still be extra slow with this mod activated. If your pc's like 10 years old it would be unplayable. And it's not only the port, if you play it on ps4, you can hear the fucking console breathing like it's been running a 50 miles non stop. My ps4 became a second heater, it's cool to play it during winter.
Ah damn I see. I got it on PC but honestly didn't have the patience to even get halfway through the game. You know things are bad when the one thing u were obsessed with is no longer interesting in the slightest. I used to love really critically acclaimed games, especially unique stuff like Nier, but nothing does it for me now.