• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
I thought about removing any branding on my SN bottle or putting it in a ziplock bag to hide the source.
But the cops can still access my bank records and see where I purchased it from. I read its as simple as using my death certificate and requesting the bank, my parents could do it.

Is there any way to safeguard my source at this point? I suppose they will get the supplier to make it inaccessible without a permit. That's already happened to a lot of sellers in my country.

I would hope they don't investigate as its simple suicide but due to the method they might look through my digital records and bank.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
If you make it hard for the cops to track unless they are really motivated they won't go after I think. But then there's family pressure you know there's outrage in many countries cause of it.

I hope they actually try to fix the broken society than stopping these things. It's not an illegal thing yet just would need documents for one to get it anymore
I thought about removing any branding on my SN bottle or putting it in a ziplock bag to hide the source.
But the cops can still access my bank records and see where I purchased it from. I read its as simple as using my death certificate and requesting the bank, my parents could do it.

Is there any way to safeguard my source at this point? I suppose they will get the supplier to make it inaccessible without a permit. That's already happened to a lot of sellers in my country.

I would hope they don't investigate as its simple suicide but due to the method they might look through my digital records and bank.
One guy got a long ass sentence selling it in Canada if i remember. I think it's shady to sell knowing people are going to suici by it, in my books. There are many sellers who sell a wide array of stuff thats alright

Last edited:
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
But then there's family pressure you know there's outrage in many countries cause of it.
true

One guy got a long ass sentence selling it in Canada if i remember
That is a special case; he was selling it specifically for this. Was the main source for this site, IC. It was an international case from Interpol and that crackdown led to most sellers in my country either removing it or needing permits from buyer

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
As long as it isn't an illegal substance to sell to individuals and they have put notice of danger and they aren't knowingly selling it for suicide purpose, they should be fine. Your suicide might be used to make the laws in your area regarding SN more stricter.

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
As long as it isn't an illegal substance to sell to individuals and they have put notice of danger and they aren't knowingly selling it for suicide purpose, they should be fine.
Yes they are following all the rules and its not for suicide

Your suicide might be used to make the laws in your area regarding SN more stricter.
That makes sense.

I guess I'm sorry to sort of close the door behind me. I'm grateful I got it.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and rozeske
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
The won't care where you got it, it's not illegal to sell or buy.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739