G

Givenuponlife

Jul 6, 2022
It is very hard. Very hard. *gives you hug*

There is a theory that brain makes you lazy and unmotivated because It is easier to ctb when you are depressed and full of energy. This is safety mechanism
I believe that's part of it. Having ADHD is another factor for me as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: actual_fox
je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
I recently bought SN, I don't know how ill feel once I have it but my thoughts currently are that I'm going to do it. My SI feels very weak
Exactly the same here. I recently made a post about these feelings too. Ordered my SN, even have a hotel booked, but I know I won't be able to go through with it

Reactions: mdmd500
M

Malcolm Yarfa

Dec 8, 2022
We are a little delusional but we are all at risk of ctb. Personally I know it's in me but doing it requires a combination of events and a complete loss of hope along with the chosen solution in the vicinity.

Reactions: Disappointered
M

Mir88

Oct 5, 2022
I have not been able until now to organize a secure and decent method to ctb and so I have never really been confronted with the situation where the SI is actually tested - but I think that if I am able to organize myself (for once in my life), the right mindset will come (as it did multiple times in the past, but without any reliable way to satisfy it) and I will be able to find my freedom.

But, I guess, only time will tell.