• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I've been ready for some time already. My date's this August 8. or if I was triggered at 7, then 7 or if 6 then 6. but the fixed date's on August 8.

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Waiting to receive the supplies for my method in the mail. Once I do, it will be the soonest Friday, because I don't have any obligations on the weekends so there'll be time to carry out my plan without getting checked on.

BrokenSoul

BrokenSoul

Jul 30, 2018
I'd like to go, however, I don't have an official date. I'm deciding on a method right now and searching for a partner(s).

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I'll buy a rope in september and hopefully check out by the end of this year or at the start of 2019. Maybe on my birthday, I'll be 27 so I can join the club, lol.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Hopefully within a few more days, weeks, months. Surely by the end of the year. I'm just waiting to see if a fellow passenger is at the next stop. If there's nobody else getting onboard the bus, then i'll just have to postpone for perhaps another year, maybe two years. It's rough having to rely on someone else, but that's me.

They say good things come to those who wait. Not religious anymore, but i'm sure darn hoping that's a true saying.

Last edited:
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Yes and it's really close.
I don't want to jinx it by saying.
I've done again the mistake to set an exact date and it could be again a failure or not, who knows.
I would raccomend to don't set exact dates but I keep doing it. :-(

S

Shewantsestradiol

Jul 24, 2018
I was originally planning on going by the end of November but it's looking like I might not be able to hold on that long.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I don't know but it was god to read that not many are looking st checking out tomorrow or the immediate future , you never know things might change !

Reactions: lv-gras