T

Tralabala

Mar 17, 2019
I have BPD sever depression , anxiety , panic attacks and PTSD . I dont have any money to survive anymore ,My boyfriend bringed me from Scotland to England . The day then I moved in here I started to lose myself , had to quit uni, couldn't manage to work anymore. Bought guitar tried to learn playing guitar , was on medication doesn't helped . Cant sleep at all . My parents are jerks who don't care about me . I am alone in here in England and now my bf wants me out from his place because I am so suicidal and sad. Even the idea that I will receive therapy is making me angry because they main concern to make me adapt to the society instead of fixing it , and that's the reason why so many people are depressed and suicidal nowadays. People don't understand on that kind of slavery they are stuck every day and they even state that it is worth it ,to live like this . It's not life . People are telling u that u cannot kill yourself because , damn how u can be so selfish and don't understand how other people gonna affect is? But my question would be for them: U dont think it's selfish to make person stay alive in pain and torture and then people are saying to u . Why u are so sad? Why u are so negative ? They say talk about u will be better , but then they realise I'm not getting better I'm getting rejected , and been told to get a grip and enjoy my life . For me , my life is unenjoyable so who is selfish now ?

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, BabyYoda, BlueWidow and 18 others
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
I have BPD sever depression , anxiety , panic attacks and PTSD . I dont have any money to survive anymore ,My boyfriend bringed me from Scotland to England . The day then I moved in here I started to lose myself , had to quit uni, couldn't manage to work anymore. Bought guitar tried to learn playing guitar , was on medication doesn't helped . Cant sleep at all . My parents are jerks who don't care about me . I am alone in here in England and now my bf wants me out from his place because I am so suicidal and sad. Even the idea that I will receive therapy is making me angry because they main concern to make me adapt to the society instead of fixing it , and that's the reason why so many people are depressed and suicidal nowadays. People don't understand on that kind of slavery they are stuck every day and they even state that it is worth it ,to live like this . It's not life . People are telling u that u cannot kill yourself because , damn how u can be so selfish and don't understand how other people gonna affect is? But my question would be for them: U dont think it's selfish to make person stay alive in pain and torture and then people are saying to u . Why u are so sad? Why u are so negative ? They say talk about u will be better , but then they realise I'm not getting better I'm getting rejected , and been told to get a grip and enjoy my life . For me , my life is unenjoyable so who is selfish now ?
I've played guitar and other stringed instruments for nearly fifty years. What style were you trying to learn? FYI this I not about getting into anyone's bank account. Those I choose to offer instruction to don't pay for the services. I understand why you're so sad. I understand why you feel negative. And believe me when I say there's a good reason I choose to live alone. If you're looking for support and opinions; advice of sorts this is a good place. Wish I had found something like this 30 years ago. Good luck.

Reactions: BlueWidow, Circles, inconsequential and 2 others
K

keara

Jul 4, 2019
I totally get that. Also people tell me that talking about your problems is going to help but personally all that therapy does is make me understand that life isn't for me lol

Reactions: Tralabala, BlueWidow, ithappens and 3 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes I fell its better to die

Reactions: Tralabala and Circles
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Even the idea that I will receive therapy is making me angry because they main concern to make me adapt to the society instead of fixing it , and that's the reason why so many people are depressed and suicidal nowadays.

A much unspoken truth in my opinion .

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Tralabala and Circles
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Society rules = shit and garbage that people think its sacred but its nothing but a piece of shit

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, pthnrdnojvsc, BabyYoda and 4 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
It depends on your individual circumstances but for many people there are a lot of options to reject society's rules without dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tralabala, netrezven, Circles and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
In a general sense (I am speaking for myself here), yes. However, I am still alive today (more years than I wished to) only because of the survival instinct and also certain small things that make me "tolerate" existence. To be honest, I never really enjoyed life and the times I do are oftenly short lived.

Reactions: justanotherday, Tralabala and Circles
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I feel the same way; would rather check out than debase myself to conform to society.

Reactions: Tralabala and Circles
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
When you look social media and their lifes then you get this hard ctb felling.like you don't cover life expectatives.

Reactions: BabyYoda, Numbtopain97 and Circles
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I totally get that. Also people tell me that talking about your problems is going to help but personally all that therapy does is make me understand that life isn't for me lol
yes. seeking help only exposed me to predatory freaks and made me want to ctb more.

Reactions: Circles

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I think that we abide rules to get something in return, or not getting something we don't want. Or habitually, without giving it much thought.
What are the rules of society? I don't know about them. If by adapting I'd have to compromise what is important to me and not getting anything worthwhile for that, then why would I?

I find it amusing how society tries to preserve itself like a living organism at the expense of individuals if they don't contribute.

People are telling u that u cannot kill yourself because , damn how u can be so selfish and don't understand how other people gonna affect is? But my question would be for them: U dont think it's selfish to make person stay alive in pain and torture and then people are saying to u . Why u are so sad? Why u are so negative? They say talk about u will be better , but then they realise I'm not getting better I'm getting rejected , and been told to get a grip and enjoy my life . For me , my life is unenjoyable so who is selfish now?

Everyone is selfish, I guess? xD You express your suicidality to 'normal' people and prioritize your feelings above society, and 'they' prioritize their own feelings while dismissing yours away. Is there something wrong with selfishness? Maybe, when it steps on your toes...

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, WhyIsLife56, Tralabala and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I absolutely feel that way every single day. Society wants you to just become a slave for it and continue living just so they can use you until the day you die. You have no choice if you're not born into perfect circumstances. You either CBT or toil away for the rest of your days eventually falling into line just like everyone else.

Reactions: Tralabala, MiserableBastard1995, Finis Autem Spero and 1 other person
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
... You either CBT or toil away for the rest of your days eventually falling into line just like everyone else.

I read CBT as cock and ball torture and got really confused as to how that would be preferable to spending the next 60 years or so being a goddamn wageslave.

Oh well, to each their own :wink:

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and MysticPerception