• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
I used to dream about becoming a great poet. Over time, this pathetic dream of mine has vanished. I'm happy that I have managed to get rid of the sense of obligation that was keeping me here. Recently, I noticed that I get this weird satisfaction from seeing successful people. In the past, it used to make me upset, but now it's as if I'm enjoying being a failure. I know this doesn't make much sense, but it's how I truly feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sserafim, glitteryaliens and 3 others
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I don't give two flying fucks how others "consider" me, not anymore. I used to let it eat me up. My thing now is that I have been on the personal fail-bus for too long, fucking up my options down to a narrow path that is only heading down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hellish Ore, sserafim and abchia
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
I don't really care if other people consider me a failure, but I do care that I consider myself a failure.

Reactions: Hellish Ore, glitteryaliens and Skathon