• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I've been gambling all my money away. I've lost a lot... well a lot for me. The little bit I had saved up is nearly gone. Part of me just doesn't care because I can't take it with me when I'm dead. The other part just hates myself for being so dumb because I still need it while I'm here. Does anyone else just get careless with your money or things because of being suicidal? I'm not really attached to money or possessions anymore but it'd be nice to know I had some money saved up to give away when I'm gone or something.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sorrowful, 27ClubSoon, banger12 and 7 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I used to. It was a coping mechanism. But then I realized that it was pretty selfish of me so now I put back more than I spend. So when the time comes I don't create anymore of a burden for the few people who say they care about me than I have to.

• Love
Reactions: banger12, promapicide and DeathSleep
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Yup. I don't gamble, but I buy things I don't need - and I go normally go for the high end rather than basic quality item. I do it as a form of self harm; once the money runs out, I'll have one more reason to kill myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: banger12, Decided98, Nefera and 3 others
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
I've been saving the money instead. If I CTB my partner can live better, and if I ever recover I won't regret having the money.

• Love
Reactions: banger12, ham and potatoes, divinemistress36 and 3 others
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
No… I actually save.. so I can leave more to my relatives

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: banger12, ham and potatoes, GoatHerder and 2 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I used to. It was a coping mechanism. But then I realized that it was pretty selfish of me so now I put back more than I spend. So when the time comes I don't create anymore of a burden for the few people who say they care about me than I have to.
I understand that. That's a nice thing to do. I don't have anyone to leave money to when I'm gone. I guess my family will be notified of my death and have to pay for cremation or whatever. But my family hasn't talked to me in years. They don't seem to care about me. So, I'm not exactly feeling like I need to save them money to help out. It's selfish of me. I know. I feel like I used to be a better person. Maybe I should reconsider. They already think I'm a fuck up.

Yup. I don't gamble, but I buy things I don't need - and I go normally go for the high end rather than basic quality item. I do it as a form of self harm; once the money runs out, I'll have one more reason to kill myself.
I do that too.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I understand that. That's a nice thing to do. I don't have anyone to leave money to when I'm gone. I guess my family will be notified of my death and have to pay for cremation or whatever. But my family hasn't talked to me in years. They don't seem to care about me. So, I'm not exactly feeling like I need to save them money to help out. It's selfish of me. I know. I feel like I used to be a better person. Maybe I should reconsider. They already think I'm a fuck up.

I do that too.
Having family members who are assholes doesn't make you the fuck-up. It makes them selfish people. Trust me. I know. I walked away from my entire family over 30 years ago now and that ONE decision is a big part of the reason I am still here on this planet. My mother wasn't gonna be happy until I killed myself. So she could be the victim yet again. I almost gave her what she wanted to. But she pushed too hard one day and pissed me off. Gosh, it is amazing what you can do when you are mad.

• Hugs
Reactions: mistymoo and DeathSleep
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
I absolutely do. I'm waiting for a $32 sweater that's supposed to arrive today when instead I should have used that money for text books

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr and DeathSleep
pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
yes. i've spent so much of my savings that i literally scrimped like hell for. i have a bad habit of spending it on my friends/family as well or just stupid purchases. i feel guilty because i could be doing something better with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Nefera, mistymoo and DeathSleep
mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Oh I should also mention that I bought something else for like $90 that technically will make me money in the future but i know there's no future. Only happy temp feelings from spending money

I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
Prior to my new gambling addiction I spent 95k in a matter of 5 months lol... My impulsive behavior is out of the window at this point. I'm ready to go so money is worthless to me

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
spent hundreds on food, games and giving some to people not long ago. this was when i still had my gun. then i stopped because i need some money left to leave for someone since there's a few lingering debt. now doing things minimally

thought about gambling. maybe can get lucky in winning thousands or millions, but it's all rigged. don't have the knowledge for it either

T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
No, and I would not want to. You never know what can happen while you are alive. And for many people there is a great need for money that includes both getting certain...substances they might be looking for for a long time and surviving while they manage to do so.

I myself would not risk losing a lot of money because I do not have much, so I cannot afford to be careless. What if something unexpected came up in a few weeks?

Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
Yes I already don't have a lot of money due to not having a real income but then I waste what I do have on impulse purchases I don't need. My brain likes the instant reward of spending.

Reactions: DeathSleep and divinemistress36
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
I'm lucky enough to not have too much care about money but I'm not really wasteful I guess. I just want all of the money I have left when I'm dead to go towards my cats, for their food and vet bills to be covered for a long while.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr and DeathSleep
catmilk

catmilk

Aug 18, 2024
I get an immediate and obvious dopamine hit from purchasing things. The more expensive, the bigger that hit. I've bought $300 shirts because I've got nothing else going on. I don't even care when I receive it, it's entirely the act of spending money. Gambling I understand, it's a game and you can win stuff, but this I don't understand.

Reactions: DeathSleep
stayedtoolong

stayedtoolong

September ♡
Aug 13, 2024
Due to impulsivity I can be quite careless with funds.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

人之初,性本恶
May 9, 2024
I used to, but spending money doesn't give me any pleasure anymore, so I've stopped.

Reactions: CatLvr
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I waste it on expensive food and shit from Etsy

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
Not careless but knowing I won't be around in 10 years - why save for retirement? I treat myself to a coffee because I need joy.

I have no life. All I do is apply for jobs and deal with my healthcare. Capitalism is set up to destroy people so I am going to have some fun with what little money I have knowing that death will be my release from the horrors of life with autism.

Fuck money, fuck it all - it's all an illusion, always was, always will be. To think we destroyed ourselves and our planet over green paper.

Reactions: DeathSleep, Imcantbreathe, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
alivefood

alivefood

autistic
Aug 15, 2024
I've been gambling all my money away. I've lost a lot... well a lot for me. The little bit I had saved up is nearly gone. Part of me just doesn't care because I can't take it with me when I'm dead. The other part just hates myself for being so dumb because I still need it while I'm here. Does anyone else just get careless with your money or things because of being suicidal? I'm not really attached to money or possessions anymore but it'd be nice to know I had some money saved up to give away when I'm gone or something.

yes! and think somehow this + more self destructive behavior is so that eventually i'll have no other choice but to kill myself

• Hugs
banger12

banger12

Former nerd; current burden
Aug 1, 2024
Yeah when I'm hopeless or suicidal I have the bad habit of blowing my money. I pissed away a lot of money on useless shit between April & July. I justified it to myself at first because after my medical withdrawal from my spring term at college was approved I got a big chunk of money back and I had "plenty to spare". I knew to an extent I was bullshitting myself and once I was at the point where my finances were fucked enough to eliminate that excuse I just said fuck it and pissed away the rest. Which was a terrible decision because I'm starting to feel closer to ready to CTB and I'm way to broke to afford a firearm.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DeathSleep and CatLvr