L

lexano

May 12, 2020
This is how I feel too. I go from accepting death to being super afraid of dying. I always feel really guilty about being afraid of dying because I feel like I'm throwing everyone for a loop every time I'm down bc I come back up. the former always has the allure of peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Desky
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, me too. Last time when it happened I almost did it, damn, it went away too early.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah I can go a few days without it being at the forefront of my mind, but eventually it always comes back, usually do to some inconvenience which makes me think I might as well just die.

Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Unfortunately not! I had waves of suicidality when i was better but since December it is constant need to cbt. I wish i had it again only in waves :(
This cognition hit me. I want cry but ofc i can't as usual.

Last edited:
D

Desky

May 15, 2020
Yeah unfortunately it's like a constant back and forth between being stable and feeling suicidal. It's like a subtle torture over many years. Wish my body would decide how to handle the trauma. Sounds like you want to have a happy life again.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Used to, quite drastically. I haven't had a hope wave for about two or three months now.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost.
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Mine can be really strong one hour and I feel fairly happy the next hour. It's making the SN method difficult

Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme
SleeplessSoul

SleeplessSoul

Student
Apr 10, 2020
Mine used to be there permanently. Since being in therapy, it's mostly in waves now but I've found them to be even worse. I guess I have two kinds of waves: one where I'm in okay mindset and can handle them and then another (more frequently) where it takes a lot not to go through with it

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
These are more of waves, but if I don't think about CTB that does not mean I am fine. I am not fine these days, sometimes going mad of everything what is going on. Sad, but seems that I will have to go sad, depressed and surrounded by darkness. No fresh air even before death. Everything goes wrong, I don't know what to do. The more things I take on the more I realize the terror of my whole life. If these are waves, then I am in the boat, if I do not pay attention to waves, that does not mean they are not present.

• Hugs
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme