Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I keep trying to make my life better and it only ever gets worse. I'll keep looking for a solution but my brain is only going to allow me so much time for this.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
No but I wish I could.

Reactions: stillunemployed and broth0100
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I believe I will. I have tried everything to recover from my dissociative disorder, to get mental health and Autism support, to have something to wake up for and look forward to but all of them failed. I feel like my entire life is not salvageable anymore and I don't see a way out.

I really did want to get better but I'm out of options.

Reactions: broth0100 and seekingrelease22
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case all I wish for is to permanently not exist, I have no interest in something so hellish, harmful and evil as existence, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, only nothingness is desirable to me. If peaceful ways to ctb like Nembutal became available then of course I'd free myself from the futile, torturous burden of existing of a human but sadly suicide isn't straightforward, in fact for me it's something inaccessible.
I despise how we exist in this world where there is the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to die for all, what I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, falling_snow, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Everything indicates that yes. I had already planned CTB for the end of 2022, but as you can see, I'm still here :). I keep changing my CTB dates. However, soon I will have no choice. I haven't worked since June last year and I don't really do anything constructive. I don't have much money left and I can't imagine going back to work. I also feel more and more bored with the world, so I have additional motivation. CTB is the only rational solution for me. Death is abstract to my mind, but I will die sooner or later anyway, so I prefer to die sooner.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
I won't now. It was in the cards for many years, and I came close, but I won't at this point. Those years affected me enough that I still think about it all the time and obviously want to come here and discuss the subject.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and broth0100
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes I only need to get over SI and the fear of failure

• Love
Reactions: falling_snow
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
I dont think so. its just that im a piece of shit, i dont think i could do this right. but if i manage to get sn, h2s, co, or any other peaceful method, i will.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I dont think so. its just that im a piece of shit, i dont think i could do this right. but if i manage to get sn, h2s, co, or any other peaceful method, i will.
Why do you want H2S? I heard it was painful

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Probably not, but I can't fully make that direct promise.
I'm plagued with a ton of life regrets and not able to catch up to the world's demands. To CTB is merely a permanent escape from the consequences of my own actions, and a last resort should my life go deeper then rock bottom. Also massive fear of failure and permanent injury. Fantasizing my death and completing it are two different things.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I really fear for the future, because my health situation is worsening and I'm too chickenshit to ctb.

When I joined the site years ago, I was much more heavily medicated. So the concept of ctb unfazed me, and N was available at that time. When that fell away, I realized that SN wasn't going to cut it for me. So now I've tapered off most of my psych meds, with my only option being a really rough method that I don't think I can go through with.

I'm definitely afraid to be trapped in this body for decades. I only hope I don't live a really long time.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
This question is equivalent being asked if someone believes they will die in the future.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I want to but there's people who want me dead and I'm waiting for them to die first :).

littlebean

littlebean

Mar 11, 2024
I would only do it if I managed to setup a peaceful way out

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Sooner or later.