-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Only if I had someone who would stand by me.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Preh1storic_Rib

Preh1storic_Rib

How do I return this joy?
Aug 22, 2024
An older friend on a mental health forum I used to hang out in had a rule. To be there you had to be at least recovery neutral if not positive. Made me realize I was that, Neutral.
Its been years but I don't know how to be more than that. At least in regards to myself. I think I could be, but I don't know how for all I've tried.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
no and i don't think its worth it - nothing ever is.

B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
what the title says. i doubt it's going to be many people who say yes, but do you think anything could ever make you stop looking to ctb? what is it? me personally, no.
I mean I'm not actively looking more casually paying attention though I generally know how I will. It's up to other people. Is my life worth saving? Am I worth seeking justice for the crimes committed against me? Am I worth it? Right now it seems like probably not. I've said this before a while back. I honestly don't know how I am alive. When I worked in the oncology clinic there was a patient that was severely cachexic and the doctor flat out said I don't know how he is still here. I have felt that about myself a lot for a while honestly. At some point unless things I won't be.

maneose

maneose

love is harder than college entrance exams
Sep 10, 2023
probably, hopefully. if I have to resort to unhealthy coping mechanisms to stay alive then that's better than being dead imo. it's either suicide or dying some other way that will be my end, but having the option to just leave makes me feel safe enough to continue living.

• Love
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib
N

noname37

Sep 10, 2024
not really. i'm kinda just at the point where i'm just waiting for CTB to happen

S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
im stuck in this weird gray area where i do see some hope in life, but there's always that thought of "everything's better if i had just died" plaguing me regularly.
man what the hell, the grey area thing is so relatable.

i'm doing relatively good, enjoying the stuff i do, but at the back of my mind there is this constant thought that i don't deserve anything. my head is occupied with thoughts of relapsing into SH after nearly a year and how bad i miss that. i had an accident a week ago which absolutely shattered me, i just know that i will be once again spiraling into the shithole i already escaped.

but to answer the question, i do think i might recover, but i will never be the same person i was before all that stuff which brung me down happened

• Hugs
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib