WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Bullying is also prevalent in South Korea. It's cutthroat but not hyper-individualistic. There's a bullying epidemic there. I heard that bullies are more successful with the opposite sex and become Chads/Stacies while the bullied become NEETs and outcasts. I think there's an evolutionary reason as to why people bully. Bullies are also more successful in life, career-wise and just overall life-wise. Therefore, being a bully is a predictor for future success. It's fucked up that bullies are more successful and have better lives but that's just how it is. This world rewards cruelty and evil. The bad people get ahead
I feel that as humans, we should be better than animals. What separates us from animals should be our ability to emphasize with others.

• Love
Reactions: xinino and moshimoshi
333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
They were fucking low IQ pigs, they didn't do shit in life. I was the smartest and I barely survived from their shithole.aggression is low IQ sign.
this this this
smart ones are usually non harmful ones and (sometimes) more emphatic ones since being smart is like being more into efficiency
and bully some other children in order to gain social points is not effective at all bc that increases chances that you might become the next bullied one since you support this hierarchical system
people always say "defend yourself !" but what's even the point if these children don't do that bc something is wrong with ME it's because their whole COMMUNITY is rotten
there were many "strange" and "weird" kids in my school but the most someone could do is to joke on them sometimes (in non harmful way) while fully accepting them in the community
bc my high school was just good and people attending it were from good families and raised with love and kindness they were literally taught being decent humans from home
and bullies usually do not pick up their habits out of nowhere too.

Reactions: xinino
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
this this this
smart ones are usually non harmful ones and (sometimes) more emphatic ones since being smart is like being more into efficiency
and bully some other children in order to gain social points is not effective at all bc that increases chances that you might become the next bullied one since you support this hierarchical system
people always say "defend yourself !" but what's even the point if these children don't do that bc something is wrong with ME it's because their whole COMMUNITY is rotten
there were many "strange" and "weird" kids in my school but the most someone could do is to joke on them sometimes (in non harmful way) while fully accepting them in the community
bc my high school was just good and people attending it were from good families and raised with love and kindness they were literally taught being decent humans from home
and bullies usually do not pick up their habits out of nowhere too.
These bullies don't care about the long-term consequences of their actions, it's all impulse to them. If they can feel good for a moment, who cares about how it'll continue the cycle of suffering?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
These bullies don't care about the long-term consequences of their actions, it's all impulse to them. If they can feel good for a moment, who cares about how it'll continue the cycle of suffering?
Bullies don't care about other people. They don't give a shit. In fact, they get off on other people's suffering. This is why I said it's messed up that bullies get ahead in life. They must be dark triad. I'm pretty sure that they're either psychopathic or sociopathic. Either way, they're clearly antisocial. Everything about this world is inversed and makes no sense. The good people suffer while the bad people don't. Bullies are more successful because this world rewards cruelty. "The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must."

Last edited:
Reactions: xinino, WhenTheyCry and ijustwishtodie
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
Brutal bullypill. They also grow up to be more successful by most metrics. Almost makes me want to go ER on them.

• Aww..
Reactions: deadtomorrow, xinino and Dr Iron Arc
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Bullies don't care about other people. They don't give a shit. In fact, they get off on other people's suffering. This is why I said it's messed up that bullies get ahead in life. They must be dark triad. I'm pretty sure that they're either psychopathic or sociopathic. Either way, they're clearly antisocial. Everything about this world is inversed and makes no sense. The good people suffer while the bad people don't. Bullies are more successful because this world rewards cruelty. "The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must."
I'm very curious: who is the type of person you see as being part of "good people"? What are some qualities of a good person?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Absolutely not. Getting bullied doesn't make you stronger, at least not in the general case

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Absolutely not. Getting bullied doesn't make you stronger, at least not in the general case
They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger but I say that's a lie. Getting bullied just makes you a loner

• Yay!
Reactions: xinino and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger but I say that's a lie. Getting bullied just makes you a loner
I think that, usually, what doesn't kill you makes you wish that it did kill you instead. But yeah, getting bullied does make you a loner. There's a reason why bullies target the people who are alone, isolated and can't fight back as opposed to those who are already in friendship groups

Reactions: xinino and sserafim
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Nietzsche said it, it is specifically to the overman who overcome the nihilism of the last men, but what Nietzsche didn't realize Georges bataille acknowledged where he embraced sacrificial religion. Overman is the man who destroy much of excess 'life" but I don't see any wrong in it, the greatest thing man can do is sacrifice himself. "suicide" and surrender to the black sun.

Last edited: