• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Açucarzinho583

Açucarzinho583

com café!
Sep 14, 2023
Dear Emptiness,

I wake up every day, but it's not a choice; it's a routine, an automatic repetition. The days pass by so quickly. There are no plans, no goals, just the void of an existence that follows the path others have set.

My life is like a river, without a current, flowing towards the sea. I don't swim against the tide; I just wait to reach the end. The choices I make—if I can even call them choices—are dictated by circumstances, by external pressures.

I am merely a passive observer, a spectator of this empty existence. I work because I have to work, and I sleep because that's what one does at the end of the day. The emotions I feel are vague, as if I can't express them properly. I can't remember the last time something made me truly happy or deeply sad.

I have no expectations for the future. Death doesn't scare me; it's just the final destination, the inevitable endpoint. I don't long for it, but I don't fear it either.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gangrel, Peace/Quiet, oz.ls.23 and 27 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Dear Emptiness,

I wake up every day, but it's not a choice; it's a routine, an automatic repetition. The days pass by so quickly. There are no plans, no goals, just the void of an existence that follows the path others have set.

My life is like a river, without a current, flowing towards the sea. I don't swim against the tide; I just wait to reach the end. The choices I make—if I can even call them choices—are dictated by circumstances, by external pressures.

I am merely a passive observer, a spectator of this empty existence. I work because I have to work, and I sleep because that's what one does at the end of the day. The emotions I feel are vague, as if I can't express them properly. I can't remember the last time something made me truly happy or deeply sad.

I have no expectations for the future. Death doesn't scare me; it's just the final destination, the inevitable endpoint. I don't long for it, but I don't fear it either.
I think you did a great job of expressing your emotions.
I sincerely hope you feel better.
I hope you are able to find some measure of peace🌹💔

Reactions: hereornot, GuessWhosBack, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I Live, but I never Learn.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight, hereornot, GuessWhosBack and 4 others
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Dear Emptiness,

This is really beautiful and poetic

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, GoatHerder, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Thank you for sharing, this is a beautiful way to express yourself

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, GoatHerder, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Mostly living, some existing. Depends on the day and what it brings.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, hereornot, GuessWhosBack and 3 others
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
I stopped living 11 years ago. In that gap there is just a big void.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, GuessWhosBack, Joarga and 2 others
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Maybe I did live until I was 16, but from then on, I only exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, hereornot, GuessWhosBack and 3 others
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I used to live.
Anymore i just exist on autopilot

• Hugs
Reactions: hereornot, GuessWhosBack, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Just existing

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, hereornot, GuessWhosBack and 2 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Existing. Hamster on a hamster wheel until I drop dead (sooner than later hopefully)

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, hereornot, GuessWhosBack and 5 others
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
Existing in this torment

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim, hereornot and 3 others
W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
Way too apathetic. But I get it

• Hugs
Reactions: hereornot, GuessWhosBack and N33dT0D13
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Just sucking air. I have a date planned, but lately my brain keeps asking me why I'm bothering to wait.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, GuessWhosBack and N33dT0D13
BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
For me, I simply exist. To others, I live more than most. Like many people, I am a perfectionist, and want others to love me. So I try to excel in everything I do, and I have many friends. It may look like I am living my best life, that I am going out with my friends and having fun, but this has become such a part of my day-to-day life, that it's just me existing. I am able to exist with a permanent smile on my face, even though I feel sad. I am able to keep friends, even though I know I will someday leave them, and that I constantly feel guilty hanging around such great and perfect people. I am able to stay on top of everything I do, even though I know that it comes naturally to me, and that I don't deserve it, and that others should be where I am. This may seem emo, but I am being truthful. Sending love <3

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno, GuessWhosBack and N33dT0D13
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Just barely exist, for 2.5 years now

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Joarga and N33dT0D13
M4rii

M4rii

life is pain
Oct 8, 2023
only exist

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, GuessWhosBack and N33dT0D13
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I merely survive. I believe that 99% of humans are merely surviving just like how I'm merely surviving too. The only people who I see are truly living life are the billionaires and the neets

• Informative
Reactions: kinderbueno, sserafim and GuessWhosBack
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm alive but my life is living without me. Yet my life isn't that bad that I would say I'm only existing anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: kinderbueno, GuessWhosBack and GoatHerder
S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
Once you have constant ideation life becomes a dread for sure

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I only exist to suffer get old and risk even more unbearable pain for no reason

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, sserafim and GuessWhosBack
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Certainly just existing and I'm so tired of suffering in this terrible, torturous existence that only ever caused me pain, I'd never wish to exist no matter what and the fact that I cannot just have a death like never waking again causes me to suffer so much. It terrifies me how this existence could continue for so long just for one to die in agony from old age in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented, I'll always be so tired of existing.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
My existence can be easily described as surviving rather than living.