• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you have dreams or nightmares?

• Dreams

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Nightmares

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
For a long time I haven't had any dreams or at least I don't remember them. I want to see if other people have similar experiences.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i never had a nightmare in my life, and haven't had a dream for a long time at this point

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
I have nightmares very often at some point I was told to visit a doctor for it but they just recommended I keep taking anxiety medication.

• Aww..
Reactions: golta
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Everyone has dreams, it's just that it's common to forget them when you wake up so you end up not realizing that you had them. We dream every night.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Both. Some random shit like traveling or whatever and some complete horrors, including shitty ppl and arguments with them lol.

Wake up into shit life, go to sleep and see the same shit.

Reactions: golta and sserafim
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Interesting. I have dreams every night. It's usually a happy place. Some of them feel epic - like I lived a whole life in them. Worst part is waking up with the positive emotion but forgetting the stimulus and not being able to go back. I very occasionally have nightmares - it was more common as a kid. There are a lot that are sort of a mix. Start positive then turn scary at the end. I can't recall that ever happening the other way.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
I'd say dreams, but not happy ones. Neither are they nightmares, it's not scary or bad, it's depressing.

Almost all of my dreams involve something that happened in my life, at some point, but if it went right.

Then I wake up with nothing but dread for the living wake of hell when the fantasy is so much better, what I wouldn't give for my fantasies to come true.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes but I don't really remember them, I forget the details when I unfortunately wake up, I'd be glad if I had the option to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I have dreams with the occasional nightmare. Nightmares are very infrequent for me, although I've been having more recently
Interesting. I have dreams every night. It's usually a happy place. Some of them feel epic - like I lived a whole life in them. Worst part is waking up with the positive emotion but forgetting the stimulus and not being able to go back. I very occasionally have nightmares - it was more common as a kid. There are a lot that are sort of a mix. Start positive then turn scary at the end. I can't recall that ever happening the other way.
Some people say that dreams are parallel lives
I'd say dreams, but not happy ones. Neither are they nightmares, it's not scary or bad, it's depressing.

Almost all of my dreams involve something that happened in my life, at some point, but if it went right.

Then I wake up with nothing but dread for the living wake of hell when the fantasy is so much better, what I wouldn't give for my fantasies to come true.
Maybe your dreams are an alternate universe?

Last edited:
Reactions: marchshift
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Nightmares about mass death or my parents/spouse being very angry at me. These are the only dreams I have anymore.

• Hugs
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
I have dreams with the occasional nightmare. Nightmares are very infrequent for me, although I've been having more recently

Some people say that dreams are parallel lives

Maybe your dreams are an alternate universe?
The brain is like a machine can churn up some random shit out of nowhere, like AI doing some machine learning. Now why our content is corrupt? We soaked it from this world, thanks to whoever who made this filthy hell.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I have dreams every time I go to sleep and I remember them for a while after too. Ironically suicide never features in them despite it being all I exist for now. I wish never to awaken from the better dream worlds that I inhabit.

*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Seem to be getting terrible dreams from the worst period of my life every now and then for years now, it's almost like ptsd (or maybe it is 🤷‍♂️)

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
My dreams are about flashy images where nothing makes sense. The only dreams that make a little bit of sense were crossover with my self-insert in any if the worlds of any of the characters with completely different lifestyles

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't really remember when it was the last time I had dreams while sleeping. Either I don't dream at all or I simply don't remember whether or not I dreamed anything while I was asleep. I never had nightmares.