• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
I have some problem with myself, but mostly I have problem with this world. There are really awful ppl and it troubles me, I mean even if someone eventually gets some justice, the amount of ppl that literally ignores everyday abuses all while showing off their moral virtue is sickening. I'm not into cancel culture or protesters harassing ppl, but you know I expect some coherence (?)
I also soothe myself by thinking "ok, these awful ppl won't have a happy life", bc even with money etc they wont have nice loving people around them. But idk I feel like I simply want to give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, _Minsk, Beyond_Repair and 1 other person
Randy Savage

Randy Savage

“Macho Man”
Jul 23, 2024
Yes, it's kind of one of my major regrets.
Transphobic people online for years told me to kill myself or quoted suicide statistics, and now that I'm ready to die it feels like I'm just fulfilling or validating everything that was said to me like that and letting them win completely

• Hugs
Reactions: FrownyFace, hellworldprincess, astr4 and 1 other person
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I'm letting the heroes have their victory. You've slayed the evil dragon. You won, good job.

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
Yes, it's kind of one of my major regrets.
Transphobic people online for years told me to kill myself or quoted suicide statistics, and now that I'm ready to die it feels like I'm just fulfilling or validating everything that was said to me like that and letting them win completely
i know that the queer community sucks as well, the moment one diverges from their ideology they get ostracized (detransitioners). Do you know buck angel? He's a trans grandpa, ppl do make it as trans ppl.

Reactions: Randy Savage
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, not really. I consider the "bad guys" to be all of society and my death would impact them in a super small way. If I'm dead, I won't be forced to give taxes to society which is exactly what I want. The elites know that suicides cost them money which is why they try to force suicidal people to live for as long as possible.

More importantly though, I care more about letting myself win rather than letting the bad guys lose. I see killing myself successfully as being a win as I won't have to suffer or deal with the human experience any longer. I see death as a positive and blissful thing for myself. It's dying that's scary, not death

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, FrownyFace, _Minsk and 3 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
There will always be "bad guys", corruption, greed, etc. As long as humans exist "bad guys" will exist, and they'll usually be the most successful and powerful.

The way I see it, there will always be bad guys whether I CTB or not. But if I CTB I will never have to worry about or deal with them. So I guess I see it more as I'm going to be free of a cruel world, vs letting the bad guys "win"

So in a way I'll be the real winner. Maybe that's a stretch though lol

• Love
Reactions: okuhvtuji, divinemistress36 and hellworldprincess
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
Denying them a victory would require more effort than I'm willing to put up, and I get nothing back except the knowledge that they're not winning. They can have it.

Besides, it's not like the "defeat" is going to follow me.

• Hugs
Reactions: okuhvtuji, divinemistress36 and Beyond_Repair
D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
good. fucking let them win. maybe they'll be happy. I know me killing myself will be laughed at, and maybe that'll give them some joy. my life isn't worth anything on its own, it's only worth something to other people, and my death would mean so much more.

TomorrowNeverComes

TomorrowNeverComes

Jul 25, 2024
No.
I could blame the world for all my problems as much as I want but at the end of the day, I'm well aware that the reason I've gotten into this situation is because of my selfishness, poor judgement, and terrible decision making.
Sure, words hurt and I'm no stranger to them but once you've gotten to the point where no one cares enough to even look at you, you only have one person to blame.
The only "bad guy" in my life is myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: okuhvtuji, divinemistress36 and Sarros
yxmux

yxmux

¥~¥
Apr 16, 2024
No. I don't see the world as good vs. bad. I see everyone else as NPCs for the most part. I feel like I'm on a higher plane of existence than everyone else. I don't believe society is deserving of my intellect and intelligence, and as such, I refuse to contribute to society for anything other than utilitarian purposes. In fact, watching the world go to shit against me is somewhat amusing to me due to how mindless and easily manipulated people tend to become. I generally have deep resentment for people in general. I never express any of this though and tend to be polite.

This makes me very detached and isolate from reality though. I secretly wish I could feel love for other people, but that prospect doesn't even feel right in the first place. I feel there's no use in negotiating with other people because I don't trust them to consider my input properly rather than either use it against me or even unintentionally misinterpreting what I say. I'm jealous of other people's genuineness and spontaneity, but at the same time, I don't wish to be like that.

Edit: added stuff; accidentally posted before I could finish

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: okuhvtuji and divinemistress36
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel more like the 'bad guys' and this world deserve one another. Sometimes I wonder if there eventually will only be narcissists and psychopaths/ sociopaths left and it gives me a smug satisfaction that they'll have no more 'weaker' people to pick on and they'll have to fight amongst themselves. Obviously, I realise that doesn't make me a very nice person to actually have those thoughts...

• Love
Reactions: okuhvtuji, Beyond_Repair, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I AM the Bad Guys, or at least one of them. I'm being pushed to CTB in the name of Justice and to help make the world a little bit better without me in it.

• Wow
Reactions: okuhvtuji
failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
Everybody dies eventually, even the bad guys. It's the great equalizer. They will die and be forgotten, just the same way all other people will.

Reactions: okuhvtuji, avalonisburning and divinemistress36