Do you consider yourself as physically attractive?

Results are only viewable after voting.
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I'm okay I think. I really am not a fan of the shape of my head/face but I have been described as "sexy" (gostoso) by my female friends. Though it's probably in part due to repeated exposure and being a genuine dude. Idk.

At least I have long, curly hair. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but at least I stand out a bit. I feel like average weight but people describe me as slim. Maybe I have some body issues. Idk.

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
1. I used to be "cute" once upon a time, maybe even pretty on a good day.

Now with age, stress, reclusion, and weight gain, I can see it in people's eyes that I'm ugly as fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelywander
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I've been told I'm handsome quite a bit but it doesn't matter because my personality is wrecked.

Shaylla1998

Shaylla1998

Jul 9, 2023
I often struggle with low self-esteem regarding my appearance. I'd rate myself as a 3/10.

Although many people have complimented my looks, their positive comments conflict with my own negative perception. This discrepancy leads me to question their sincerity, wondering if they are merely trying to take advantage of me by providing false compliments.

As a result, I minimize my social interactions in the physical world and have significantly reduced my time spent outside after graduating from high school. In the very rare occasion that I do leave the house, I make a deliberate effort to dress in a way that covers most of my skin. I opt for closed-toe shoes, heels or boots, jeans, a hoodie, and often wear a cap or hood to further conceal myself, regardless of season. This choice allows me to create a sense of comfort and protection, providing a barrier between my perceived flaws and the external world.

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I'm a 5 on a good day but honestly I'm starting to be okay with that. If I were super pretty I would have to deal with unwanted attention all the time which is a huge hassle. I'd rather be in the background.

• Love
Reactions: empty sighs and MeltingBrain
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I suffer a physical disability so unfortunately no.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain and outatime_85
PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023
I'd say 3/10. Basing it off of my experiences in life and how I'm treated.

Hey, my mom still calls me handsome. That matters the most.

• Hugs
Reactions: empty sighs and MeltingBrain
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'd say 3/10. Basing it off of my experiences in life and how I'm treated.

Hey, my mom still calls me handsome. That matters the most.
Same. A disability makes you technically ugly even if you look like Jack Dawson.

• Hugs
Reactions: PyramidHead
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
No because i am male. Even if i got myself to the point where women were physically attracted to me, I'd still consider myself ew.

• Aww..
Reactions: MeltingBrain
iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
I grew up hating myself, I always found myself disgusting, literally a grotesque fucking nasty monster but when I take care of myself (and I'm assuming this self disgust and the way people treated me bc I was ugly was in part due to my own lack of self care and not portraying gender performance the way everyone else was) people find me attractive. I find myself attractive when I go to extremes but I always get depressed and let myself go- zits when I forget to drink water, binge eating makes me fat and nasty, and I don't care for my hair when I'm really down. But when I have an ed relapse and I lose the weight, clear my face up and just.. dress well? I find myself attractive. the feeling doesn't last though. If I see a certain angle even on a good day I feel like throwing up

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and MeltingBrain
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I think I'm cute 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: ToniFoxGirl!! and MeltingBrain
L

lonelywander

Jul 15, 2023
1. I used to be "cute" once upon a time, maybe even pretty on a good day.

Now with age, stress, reclusion, and weight gain, I can see it in people's eyes that I'm ugly as fuck.
So relate. Amen

• Hugs
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
purpleSkeleton

purpleSkeleton

Jul 2, 2023
see this? that basically but with long straight dark hair, (RP) when i had skin of course because i'm now just a purple skeleton. I was bullied in school because of it and even in my family. My parents tried to encourage me to get surgery and spent a lot of money on dentists to try to do something about my jaw, I didn't got surgery though. And i felt horrible for a good chunk of my life. But I guess now i've just accepted it. and strangely enough, with time i literally just grew into my features, idk, i just feel like now people sometimes can see me and say that i'm pretty even. Idk what kind of drugs they took but sometimes i can see it too. So i know i'm ugly, but maybe not that much. It depends on what you consider pretty too, and as cheesy as it sounds smiling helps, and being a better person than the neighbor also helps a little. Using good clothes, and smelling good, and good lighting XD. Sometimes i feel like Golum though.

I voted 5 but who knows.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelywander
kazehayachan

kazehayachan

kazehaya
Aug 10, 2023
i chose one,if there was a lower option i wouldve chosen that. ive never been pretty. not even once. what have i done to deserve looking so disgusting? my body is fine,i have a kinda small waist and big breasts,hourglass like figure. but my face. its utterly disgusting. i just want to wake up one day and be pretty. just like all the other people around me. ive never been told im pretty by people other than my parents. theres no point in living if i cant be beautiful,is there?

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I would give myself a 0/10 if I could... I'm still early into my transition, but I don't see it ever changing me enough to ever make me worth looking at.
theres no point in living if i cant be beautiful,is there?
It definitely feels that way. But I try to hope that there's more to life than being pretty. I've managed to find things that help.. and I'm going to keep trying.. for now..

Last edited:
W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
I always thought, I'm a 3/10 on a good day to be honest.

Reactions: sp4rk
sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
Although it is normal to have an asymmetrical face I am horrified by my lopsided eyes, cheeks, and face. I am acne faced and I went through a rough time where I ignored my own hygiene to the point my teeth are yellow and crooked. I am by no means attractive but there will be times where I do appreciate myself but it disappear within a second.

SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
I'll be generous to myself, a 5/10 without makeup, and a decent 6.5/10 with makeup

I'm tall which girls seem to like, but guys seem to not. Reckon I'm bang on average

F

firephx

Aug 10, 2023
I'm a 1 because of my side profile and bite. I'd be unaffected by my looks until I see good looking people outside, on social media I'll be comparing my own pictures all day or inspecting myself in the mirror then I'll think I'm completely deformed and have to fix it but since I'm healthy and already got braces the complications aren't worth it maybe we're not meant to see ourselves so much

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
am probably somewhere in the 5.5-6.3/10 range or so, so not that cute but doable

Daft-Bear

Daft-Bear

Unbearable
Jun 27, 2023
I assume im somewhat attractive. Ive had a few instances where women actively seek a relationship with me so, that has to count for something. but in general, I'm probably fairly average with some specifically attractive features like my eyes and jaw.

Reactions: Zegers
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I couldn't vote because I'm a 9.3 and 10 would be arrogant, but 9 is definitely shortchanging myself.

• Yay!
Reactions: omoidarui and TapeMachine
ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Maybe a race to nowhere, still hope that I win
Aug 20, 2023
I gave myself a 3/10. People always tell me I'm attractive or hot or 'I pull' but idk why they say this. I don't get hit on, I don't get any attention when I go out, I'm a clocky trans girl lol maybe all my friends are chaser.

D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
I'm beautiful. But I've had a shitty life and want to die so bad. Being pretty hasn't even made a dent in my wish for death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches and Already Gone6
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I've never felt confident in my appearance nor do I consider myself very attractive, though, some days I feel fire.
Some of my friends have told me I'm very attractive and that I wouldn't have an issue getting a partner, but I don't believe it, I can never shake the feeling I look hella goofy :haha:

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I'm a 1, always have been. Thankfully I don't really care anymore at least.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I guess so? People say that I'm nice and pretty. They don't get to know me on a deeper level due to my ASD though, once my mask slips they realize something's wrong with me and I think it scares them. I think I give off the uncanny valley effect or something…

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
I know to others I am attractive, I know I am attractive enough to get things and people are nice to me (free drinks/food at bars, into vip sections at clubs and out of quite a few speeding tickets). But I don't FEEL attractive. I feel like I look how I did in high school so I don't fully "accept" that i'm attractive. But i'm not dumb and don't just ignore that I am treated differently because of how I look.

It's hard to explain to people that I don't feel attractive when they sit and point of things that happen to fairly attractive people. I'm not ignorant to that at all. I KNOW it, I can register it but I cannot mentally comprehend it at the same time because I still see myself as the girl who was bullied for being ugly and fat in school.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I consider myself around a 1 or 2/10. I'm a very ugly motherfucker, which is funny since both of my parents are better looking than me, lol. Back in high school, I was so ugly that I even tried gaslighting myself into believing that I could change my appearance by using subliminals. I used them on a regular basis up until around grade 11, lol.

Last edited: