Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
"a situation that is unlikely to be successful or to make any progress"

after so much threads on how to hang yourself or sn whatever you would excpect ppl heve more ctb or atleast more easily ctb
as much as i see theres no any progress in ppl who cant over come si and no matter how much info they have or
any method they got they just cant ctb.

(one person has gun - but not want to ctb with it.the other have rope - and cant do it)

so most of ppl who did it.just did it.

• Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight and Oyoy
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I wish there was a restart option instead of CTB :aw:. But I'm stuck with the life I was given and CTB is my only option. I do feel I'm at a dead end. I have all the drugs needed to CTB but still keep researching and trying to improve the method. One of these days I'm just gonna do it though. I'm just desensitizing myself for the moment.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Pale Blue Dot

Pale Blue Dot

That's here, that's home, that's us.
Jan 9, 2020
:( People who succeed to ctb at once are super lucky. I'm really jealous of all of them. Some people, including me, are still struggling at make themselves to pass out inside the noose; can't do it even once! If partial doesn't work "again" today, I'm really gonna change the method. Though I gotta wait for a while to do that, there's no option instead of it.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk