• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lifeeternal

lifeeternal

chilly
Jan 8, 2024
i've been having a lot of dreams recently, either about ctb or someone else ending my life for me.

• Love
Reactions: haibane
sleepingintherain

sleepingintherain

dysphoric male
Jan 24, 2024
Idk if thats the good place to ask that but i dream about killing myself really often (multiple times a week) and i wanted to know if it also happens to other people here.
most of my dreams are about being normal and having a boyfriend, or even just having friends sometimes, but i spend most of my time awake fantasizing about dying

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Now and again, yes. I sometimes dream of being murdered too. Nothing grizzly thankfully. Most of the times, I've been shot and it's weird because- although I'm scared, I also remind myself that this is what I want.

• Love
Reactions: haibane