Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
...Why is that an insult? Do people like feeling they are in a simulation being controlled by an exterior being? Do people like feeling they are being controlled by anyone/ anything?

Or, is it more saying this person is an irrelavent character? Also dumb. We all play the lead character in our own lives- surely? We can't experience them any other way. I suppose if there's some bigger narrative going on, some of us may be more important than others. God knows what that narrative may be though.

...Whoever that guy is, some people may adore him. Others may find him arrogant and ignore him. He probably means absolutely nothing to some people who could well think you are more interesting/ have more value- to them.

The sad thing is- you're giving this person all this power over you even when they insult you. But, I get it. Sometimes we go for the very worst people (for us) we can go for!
People tend to find the usage of the term as an insult because it is mainly used as a pajorative and it's just another buzzword insult people like to throw around fragrantly to derive someone as irrelevant and used in a similar vein as the term "sheeple" instead of actually having anything useful to say.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Josh007

Josh007

The number zero is feeling lonely...
Nov 30, 2020
You're cool I like your interesting posts like personality tests and thought provoking questions. It's a good distraction from the usual. I noticed you do post a lot so maybe that's what he meant but then there's cool NPC's 🙂

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Everybody is an NPC. The real protagonist likely died a long time ago or has yet to be born.