• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Regarding a delayed scheduled email, does gmail scan emails/would anyone be alerted if there were buzzwords like suicide or any word relating to this topic on said email? I was going to write I am in X location and my full message hours after I would do the act.

It's been written about briefly on here before, but idk it worries me a bit. I'm probably being a bit too paranoid but does anyone know anything about this topic?

Reactions: Esokabat
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
I regularly use Google with my signed in account to search for methods and use all the buzzwords, as you say, and nobody has ever knocked on my door as a result. And I have chatted to plenty of crime authors whose search results and emails would convict them out of context who have never had any bother. It's actually a running joke in the crime writing community. I genuinely don't think you've got anything to worry about.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
All I can say @bunny_brownie9 is if you wanna be certain then use something like proton mail which is the most secure email out there. If our ever forget your password then there's no way to recover your account on there and it's all encrypted.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Generally, email is not the most private way of communicating.
Certainly not through gmail or other such services.

Commercial alternatives are protonmail and maybe Tutanota.
However, I don't know what the current situation is.
Of course, even if you use these services, it does not mean that you are completely safe.
Sometimes they can be even worse.
It depends on what you need it for.

But I don't think extreme caution is needed in your situation.
I don't think you need to be afraid.
Relax ;).

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That's really a damn good question the OP posited. I'd like to know that for certain myself.

Reactions: thepiecessatup
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Sep 7, 2018
Yes they do, never trust google services for anything, if you are interested in a safe and private email service then i suggest proton mail

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I remember a video I think hosted by Mental Outlaw on YouTube that Google scans images (Father sent pics of son's medical issue to doctor via Google services, then was arrested for disturbing "CP"). I wouldn't be suprised if Google scans text too but it would probably be very strict and specific because otherwise there will be a million false positives, most likely for anti terrorism or illegally hosted content.

Either way I'd suggest a throwaway using a more secure email such as Protonmail.