soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Okay firstly I've been searching for weeks, I've followed the "clues" someone gave someone in another post but either I'm literally blind to it or I don't know, it's like my brain has gone blank when ever I start to search(which is odd for my brain when it likes to recall exact details down to minute.) prob bit of vague info there lol.

So what I'm asking and hoping is if there is someone who can point or rather shove me in right direction , for some reason cryptic and clues aren't working-should I be worried ….hmmm that's a discussion for another day.
But yeah I just would like to have it so it's there ,and then I'm ready and I can finalise things rather than me running around like headless being from KH lol… 😂

D

DeathWishToday

Oct 9, 2024
I didn't find DMC either from following the clues but I did find a polish reseller from following clues.

Search for the polish name of sodium nitrite (use google translate to translate), the site where you can buy it begins with "A".

If you don't find it use a polish search engine such as the one beginnig with "o".

EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
I didn't find DMC either from following the clues but I did find a polish reseller from following clues.

Search for the polish name of sodium nitrite (use google translate to translate), the site where you can buy it begins with "A".

If you don't find it use a polish search engine such as the one beginnig with "o".
that seller doesn't ship anywhere outside of poland. also beware of a-source scams that claim they'll ship your package to you wherever you are outside of poland internationally. check all of the a-source sites, they seem legit but the issue is whether or not it can come directly to you. there's different sites for different countries, if you can find one that will ship to you, that's great

radar311

radar311

Send me an angel🕊️
Sep 13, 2024
There are good hints in another posts, but just make sure you use right search engine and you may need to scroll down for a while.

D

DeathWishToday

Oct 9, 2024
that seller doesn't ship anywhere outside of poland. also beware of a-source scams that claim they'll ship your package to you wherever you are outside of poland internationally. check all of the a-source sites, they seem legit but the issue is whether or not it can come directly to you. there's different sites for different countries, if you can find one that will ship to you, that's great
We might be referring to different sellers. The website I'm referring to is a polish marketplace that has several different sellers of SN. When I add the item to the cart and go to payment it does look like they do ship to my country which is outside of Poland.