• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Hello everyone any advice on how can I get rid of my Sn? Decided that's not the way I wanna go.

Reactions: anxivoid
anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
Well, I just threw it down to the toilet.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I wouldn't recommend flushing it down the drain or the toilet if you can avoid it. If it's toxic to humans, it's definitely going to be toxic for fish or the environment. Don't know which country you live in, but there are waste disposal places you can take it to. Don't have to tell them the truth why you have it.

• Wow
Reactions: almost_dead
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm sure there are some folks here who'd love to take it off your hands...

Reactions: Mr2005 and Infinite Conscious
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Nah I wouldnt do that.
I wouldn't recommend flushing it down the drain or the toilet if you can avoid it. If it's toxic to humans, it's definitely going to be toxic for fish or the environment. Don't know which country you live in, but there are waste disposal places you can take it to. Don't have to tell them the truth why you have it.
In the pharmacy there is a box for used or expired medication. Maybe I'll put it there.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Nah I wouldnt do that.
I know, nor would I really suggest it. I just put it as a bit of a joke.

I didn't think about the toxicity element when my husband flushed it down the toilet. It does lose its potency in water after 4-6 hours if that makes any difference.

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
I know, nor would I really suggest it. I just put it as a bit of a joke.

I didn't think about the toxicity element when my husband flushed it down the toilet. It does lose its potency in water after 4-6 hours if that makes any difference.
I will just go to the pharmacy and put it in the expired pills big box.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654