Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I haven't had the strength to do proper hygiene in awhile. I say in awhile because I'm embarrassed by such time that has passed. I'm worried but I'm too sick to do anything. I'm furious that I have to live longer just to actualize my hopes of finally ending things, when things are getting worse everyday and becoming out of my control. I can't afford to wait with such senseless living, disease, and self hate. This has no purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Red, Lostandlooking and 8 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Same here on my end. Well, I took a shower Yesterday, but that was after an entire month without a shower. I usually shower before seeing my therapist and my shrink, so that's about 3 showers a month, but they're taking some time off so I get to be a nasty, stinky, disgusting subhuman

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, shush, Pookie and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I relate. I don't know when I last took a shower, it's been more than a week I think. Same with brushing my teeth.

Taking a shower always seems like so much effort I can definitely cannot manage to do it everyday.

I don't really go anywhere or do anything strenuous so I get by with only changing my clothes and putting deodorant on when I can't shower.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: shush, Pookie and Noriv159
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this. I know how you feel. I haven't slept much in days even with the aid of my medications, I have given up eating, I'm becoming a lot more apathetic for just about everything. The feeling of being drained of any amount of energy or concern is just too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You shouldn't feel bad. It is one of the tedious parts of this painful existence. Humans do the same meaningless tasks on a loop until we die.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Lostandlooking and Pookie
Q

quwroflucilfer3

Jun 8, 2023
I haven't had the strength to do proper hygiene in awhile. I say in awhile because I'm embarrassed by such time that has passed. I'm worried but I'm too sick to do anything. I'm furious that I have to live longer just to actualize my hopes of finally ending things, when things are getting worse everyday and becoming out of my control. I can't afford to wait with such senseless living, disease, and self hate. This has no purpose.
I am slowly becoming more and more disgusted with my appearance by the day and it will only get worse as I grow older. Hang in there.