• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone.

It seems there are a few bad actors in this community trying to lure members of our forum into Discord servers with the goal to expose them to abuse. So if anyone here invites you into a Discord server and you're suddenly confronted with toxicity and bullying, take screenshots and send them to us - immediately. We will take swift and appropiate measures and remove these bad actors from this forum to ensure the safety of all members. There were reports about isolated incidents like these and I just want to inform the community for more awareness, in case it happens again.

The perpetrators in this case have been removed from this forum. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Remember to be safe than sorry...use a throwaway. They can't really do anything if they don't know your typical aliases.
Maybe use a vpn too?

Also don't use your actual email when signing up for a throwaway. Duckduckgo offers generated email addresses that will forward mail to your actual email address

It goes without saying don't use your real/full name, don't post any recognizable pictures of yourself or use them as your pfp, don't give out any specific details as to where you live, etc. Do your best to remain anonymous. Most people on this forum are trustworthy but there are outliers so use your best judgment

Like @atari said better safe than sorry

Last edited:
L

Louise Payne

Sep 13, 2023
Hello everyone.

It seems there are a few bad actors in this community trying to lure members of our forum into Discord servers with the goal to expose them to abuse. So if anyone here invites you into a Discord server and you're suddenly confronted with toxicity and bullying, take screenshots and send them to us - immediately. We will take swift and appropiate measures and remove these bad actors from this forum to ensure the safety of all members. There were reports about isolated incidents like these and I just want to inform the community for more awareness, in case it happens again.

The perpetrators in this case have been removed from this forum. Thanks for reading.
I am here just to say that I appreciate you.
You are also a part of this community.
Yet you are here to protect us and keep this a place that we can all feel so welcome and safe.
Thank you for all that you do.
It does take up your time and effort and this is so valued.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Ahh, had someone like that in my convos. Got really upset when I told them that I don't trust new discord servers from new members. Made me believe that I was just overreacting but he is banned now anyways lol, watch out people.

Bump bump bump

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for your due diligence in this matter. There are times when I see a post from someone and it has a trollish vibe to it, and then I notice the member in question had joined the previous day or something.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ahh, had someone like that in my convos. Got really upset when I told them that I don't trust new discord servers from new members. Made me believe that I was just overreacting but he is banned now anyways lol, watch out people.

Bump bump bump

Alwys trst ur instnct if u cn & rport
Thanks for your due diligence in this matter. There are times when I see a post from someone and it has a trollish vibe to it, and then I notice the member in question had joined the previous day or something.

Alwys rport if a pst cncerns u in n.e wy