Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Fuck my life no matter what I do. It seems always end up in some stupid fucked up situation where I can't ever get hired or ever be happy because single time that it happens it always goes to shit for me. I don't get a job I don't get a good relationship where its healthy and doesn't actually become toxic I get so much bullshit all the fucking time I just can't fucking stand it any longer Honestly, I just wanna fucking die because I can't stand it anymore I can't stand seeing people succeed and i fail constantly fail and constantly be stuck in the same loop forever. I've been stuck in the loop for years and I can't get out anymore and I just want to get out. I just want it to be over. I am so hopeless I'm sick of it I'm so so sick of it I see people in my family have a wonderful life that they have and I don't have any of that and ill never have any of that because it always happens to me I always get the bad stuff I've never been lucky. I've always been a black sheep. I just want something good and none of it ever happens and when it does, it doesn't last I want to die god damn it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: manuel1056x, Sannti, Forever Sleep and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful having to suffer like that, existence is just too cruel, I understand why you'd just wish to permanently be free from it all. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Falseunderworld and manuel1056x
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that. Must be terrible. Some of the points you mentioned also apply to me. I feel like a black sheep too.. It's super exhausting when you always feel like you're damn unwanted. I hope things get better for you. That you are lucky after all. It can always happen something good when you at least expecting it. I made that experience in my past.