• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I don't see the news. Each time I do it my rage grows and I don't want it. I just assumed this world got nuts and I let it rot. I can't do anything.

Now I feel guilty. It was supposed to be a joke. The "punch-line" is: "Yeah, because there'll always be test." .. ...

But I agree with you about the news. I don't listen to or read it unless it's pertinent to my work. Don't you love the people who get all excited over politics?

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
What. The. Fuck.

Whatever happened to separation between church and state?

It still frightens me when I wander onto YouTube to read the comment section in any high profile religion-related case. There are MANY US citizens who believe their understanding of god and morality are absolute and correct. You'd think by now the religious would have enough evidence that religion doesn't necessarily make people more compassionate or just. Oh well. :/

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that compassion underlies morality for all people.

For authoritarians punishment - not compassion - is the basis of morality.

Excellent point, this is something I realized myself, some of my most notable cases were with self-professed Christians, but I've been retaliated against by Spiritual Satanists and atheists alike, et cetera, when I offended them in some way, and it's scary how far some people will go in order to be right and force you to change, not them. My cynical mind believes might makes right in this world, for better or worse.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can