• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hello. I live in the USA. I ordered meto. I wasn't thinking about signing for it. I just read an old thread where some people say they had to sign, but I don't know what country they were in.

If you live in the USA and have ordered meto, did you have to sign? If so, do they disclose why you must sign? Or do they simply just have you sign as if it's signature delivery?(I think usps will deliver my meto). I fear that the package would be marked with something that notifies you that there's a prescription drug inside.

Thanks guys. I don't want my parents to figure out something somehow.

Last edited:
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
Hello. I live in the USA. I ordered meto. I wasn't thinking about signing for it. I just read an old thread where some people say they had to sign, but I don't know what country they were in.

If you live in the USA and have ordered meto, did you have to sign? If so, do they disclose why you must sign? Or do they simply just have you sign as if it's signature delivery?(I think usps will deliver my meto). I fear that the package would be marked with something that notifies you that there's a prescription drug inside.

Thanks guys. I don't want my parents to figure out something somehow.
When I picked mine up, it was at the post office. There were no markings indicated that it was a drug. The post workers just had me sign, no questions asked. Then I was on my way.

Reactions: theguineapigking